PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 14 other games

They could have drafted Jalen

They could have drafted Jalen
That’s true. Also true ? He might be a VG qb for many years. Sadly also true ? He might be successful for a few weeks until the league catches up to him « à la Jackson, mvp ».

Too early to tell if he’ll be a long term find. But, for a half, he did more than enough.

people thought wentz was MVP one season.

Jerks like you are the reason I rarely post here anymore. You people all suck. You want to control what people think and what they say. Because they have to have the same opinions as you. Go to hell. Ban me if you want thought police. I just don't care anymore.
If anything he posted a reply with logic and thought which seems to be not welcomed around here besides the usual hot takes.
That’s true. Also true ? He might be a VG qb for many years. Sadly also true ? He might be successful for a few weeks until the league catches up to him « à la Jackson, mvp ».

Too early to tell if he’ll be a long term find. But, for a half, he did more than enough.
It's amazing how the mobile quarterbacks have a period of success followed by lots of issues...

I think the entire Seahawks defense just sacked Darnold, at least it looked that way.

If th3 Seahawks DBs could catch, they would have 3 INTs by now.

Darnold is not salvageable, the Jets stank has infected his very being.

I think the entire Seahawks defense just sacked Darnold, at least it looked that way.

If th3 Seahawks DBs could catch, they would have 3 INTs by now.

Darnold is not salvageable, the Jets stank has infected his very being.

i agree. We need to avoid darnold like the plague.

the Steelers Seahawks sb in 2005 was decided largely by poor and one sided officiating
Watched game at neighbor's house. He was an MD who thought he knew everything and knew very little about football. Objected to my criticism of the refs. Never since watched a game with morons.
Ben's QBR was something like 23. Egregious fiasco. League establishment was happy though.

Jerks like you are the reason I rarely post here anymore. You people all suck. You want to control what people think and what they say. Because they have to have the same opinions as you. Go to hell. Ban me if you want thought police. I just don't care anymore.
I hope you decide to stick around. Divergeant opinions are, in part, what makes this place interesting. Full disclosure, I’m with BB on this one, but I don’t want those who’s thoughts differ to leave...

tell Me again why the Pats drafted that kicker from Marshall instead of Blankenship again?

once again BB the GM doesn’t make the obvious pick, instead he prides himself in drafting Danny Etling or someone else you never heard of.

Indy has had eight possessions in this game, and scored eight times.

Last five Raider possessions:
Interception, FG, FG, Fumble on 1st play, Pick-Six on 4th play.

Raiders are collapsing. Them and Miami we could realistically catch . Baltimore is the one I don’t see losing two more

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back