PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 14 other games

Starting to think the only way KC doesn't go at least to the AFC title game Every year for is if Hill, Kelce or Mahomes suffer a season ending injury
Hill going to prison is another scenario.

That Gage throw was a dime. Impressive.

So many missed field goals today.

6-7. Our Patriots are 6-7o_O I still can't believe it. Its really simple. BB didn't build a good team during this offseason.
Why was that hard to believe? I didn’t think it was that hot of a take to predict a down season for this team in 2020.

Pats win next week. It won’t matter from a playoff perspective, that part is over but I expect this team to compete.

8-8 is my prediction.

Does that fact upset you?

nah, but idiots that troll with comments like that deserve replies like that because they never actually explain how it could have been done, just "IT'S ALL BILL's FAULT"

What QB was he supposed to get? Can't say Brady because Brady left because Giselle didn't want him to be "Johnny Foxboro" anymore. Then what WR was he supposed to bring in with little cap? Also very hard to replace 2 of your starting LBs with no cap.. Then there is Hightower which is a big missing piece on defense and it's not like they could do anything to try to replace him because he opted-out and at that point FA and the draft were long over. So that's 3 starting LBs for the year before gone.

You people are arguing basically that you would have preferred to not to go to 3 SBs in 3 years and win 2 if it meant a better team this year because this was the year the bill came due on those 3 SBs. It's no different then when the bill came due for the '03 and '04 teams in '05 and '06 only difference was those teams had a Brady coming into his prime to help carry the team. This team doesn't have that.

And the thing about it is Pats have been in every game at the end this year except for 2. 3 bad decisions from Newton away from being 9-4 in a reset year.

Last edited:
Jets

el GIF

Jerome Boger gets another one wrong.

Jest- @ LAR, vs CLE, @ Pats
Jax - @ BAL, vs CHI, @ IND

Don’t see Jax winning any. Jets will lose their next two.

The temptation for Bill to put a preseason roster out there in the last game to lose and therefore make the Jets win a tiebreaker over Jax denying them the first overall pick would be awfully hard to resist. I can totally see 345 Park Ave seething if they do that. LOL

Carson Wentz may have been the problem in Philly. They look so much better without him.

That end of the half fiasco should get Lynn fired.

Wentz may never play again.

Jalen Hurts looks good

This officiating needs a complete overhaul. There’s just no other way around it.
That will only happen when a Super Bowl outcome is affected by officiating...

nah, but idiots that troll with comments like that deserve replies like that because they never actually explain how it could have been done, just "IT'S ALL BILL's FAULT"

What QB was he supposed to get? Can't say Brady because Brady left because Giselle didn't want him to be "Johnny Foxboro" anymore. Then what WR was he supposed to bring in with little cap? Also very hard to replace 2 of your starting LBs with no cap.. Then there is Hightower which is a big missing piece on defense and it's not like they could do anything to try to replace him because he opted-out and at that point FA and the draft were long over. So that's 3 starting LBs for the year before gone.

You people are arguing basically that you would have preferred to not to go to 3 SBs in 3 years and win 2 if it meant a better team this year because this was the year the bill came due on those 3 SBs. It's no different than when the bill came due for the '03 and '04 teams in '05 and '06 only difference was those teams had a Brady coming into his prime to help carry the team. This team doesn't have that.

And the thing about it is Pats have been in every game at the end this year except for 2. 3 bad decisions from Newton away from being 9-4 in a reset year.
Jerks like you are the reason I rarely post here anymore. You people all suck. You want to control what people think and what they say. Because they have to have the same opinions as you. Go to hell. Ban me if you want thought police. I just don't care anymore.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back