PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 14 Other games (Pats on a bye)

Finally...hats off to Buffalo though for keeping it close and coming back like that but that helps us a lot.

Tom owns the bills again lmao

Wow what a game! Bucs came out flat in the second half. Brady with a clutch throw and it’s his 700th career TD!
I wish the chiefs would have lost too today…
Glad Cincy lost.
Lastly Lamar is injured.
Pats with a bye week coming at a perfect time!

Patriots don't need to go to OT against Buffalo lol...we beat them in regulation

Brady should get the MVP now, but here's a breakdown of his stats against quality teams vs non-quality teams this year:

quality teams (Dallas, LAR, NE, Indy, and Buffalo) - 8 TDs, 3 Ints (1.6 TDs/game)

non-quality teams - 28 TDs, 7 Ints (3.37 TDs/game)

Fields > Mac
Wilson > Mac
Lance > Mac
Kitna > Mac
Delhomme > Mac
Rohan Davey > Mac

Brady should get the MVP now, but here's a breakdown of his stats against quality teams vs non-quality teams this year:

quality teams (Dallas, LAR, NE, Indy, and Buffalo) - 8 TDs, 3 Ints (1.6 TDs/game)

non-quality teams - 28 TDs, 7 Ints (3.37 TDs/game)
Can you give us TDs/game by all other QBs vs those two groups of teams as well if you have them? I heard today this was the first 300 passing game against the Bills this season e.g.

Can you give us TDs/game by all other QBs vs those two groups of teams as well if you have them? I heard today this was the first 300 passing game against the Bills this season e.g.

It’ll take a while…I suppose I can do it when I get a chance. The point I guess I was making is that I expected the league MVP to perform better against the better teams, especially with the kind of offense Tampa has.

Fields > Mac
Wilson > Mac
Lance > Mac
Kitna > Mac
Delhomme > Mac
Rohan Davey > Mac
Not sure if serious....

Trevor Lawrence is screwed up well and good now, although I never though he was this surefire next great thing some people seemed to think he was. Too soft and entitled. But now he's just awful. 9TDs-14INTs through today.

DA Beers coming to play so far.
wont last long

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing