PatsFans.com - Mobile
PatsFans.com
Search

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 14 Other games (Pats on a bye)

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

MAC10

Big Mac Jones fan
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Finally...hats off to Buffalo though for keeping it close and coming back like that but that helps us a lot.

thecore762

In the Starting Line-Up
Wow what a game! Bucs came out flat in the second half. Brady with a clutch throw and it’s his 700th career TD!
I wish the chiefs would have lost too today…
Glad Cincy lost.
Lastly Lamar is injured.
Pats with a bye week coming at a perfect time!

MAC10

Big Mac Jones fan
Patriots don't need to go to OT against Buffalo lol...we beat them in regulation

MAC10

Big Mac Jones fan
Brady should get the MVP now, but here's a breakdown of his stats against quality teams vs non-quality teams this year:

quality teams (Dallas, LAR, NE, Indy, and Buffalo) - 8 TDs, 3 Ints (1.6 TDs/game)

non-quality teams - 28 TDs, 7 Ints (3.37 TDs/game)

Biffins

In the Starting Line-Up
Brady should get the MVP now, but here's a breakdown of his stats against quality teams vs non-quality teams this year:

quality teams (Dallas, LAR, NE, Indy, and Buffalo) - 8 TDs, 3 Ints (1.6 TDs/game)

non-quality teams - 28 TDs, 7 Ints (3.37 TDs/game)
Can you give us TDs/game by all other QBs vs those two groups of teams as well if you have them? I heard today this was the first 300 passing game against the Bills this season e.g.

MAC10

Big Mac Jones fan
Can you give us TDs/game by all other QBs vs those two groups of teams as well if you have them? I heard today this was the first 300 passing game against the Bills this season e.g.

It’ll take a while…I suppose I can do it when I get a chance. The point I guess I was making is that I expected the league MVP to perform better against the better teams, especially with the kind of offense Tampa has.

rochrist

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Trevor Lawrence is screwed up well and good now, although I never though he was this surefire next great thing some people seemed to think he was. Too soft and entitled. But now he's just awful. 9TDs-14INTs through today.