PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 13: other NFL games

Is it me or the the Bucs D just terrible?
They’re missing Whitehead. It’s like the Colts back in the day missing Sanders.

I will not stand for anyone cursing me out or insulting me...I don't do that to anyone. I guess I couldn't expect someone like you to understand that.

You're a mod which means, unlike me, you don't have the privilege of insulting posters or getting into squabbles with them. That's not what a moderator does.

Is it me or the the Bucs D just terrible?

Bowles is calling far too much off coverage, and he's been doing it for much of the year.

Beer fridges ready to open in Detroit? Lol

Yep. I wanted to see the system quarterback nonsense put to bed. Now that that's been accomplished, I wish him a happy 'semi-retirement' and nothing more...
Agreed. I don’t get how people are still so invested in the Buccaneers; unless I’m betting on them, I really couldn’t care less what they do. Never really got the concept of rooting for two teams, especially now where the Patriots’ future appears to be extremely, extremely bright. I suspect a lot of these weirdo Patriot still going crazy about the Buccaneers aren’t actually from New England.

I’m not a lifer like some here who have a registration date of 2004 but I feel like having like 10,000 posts here over the course of 11 years would kind of say I’m at least a decent Pats fan idk.

Atlanta with the fake injury timeout.

You're a mod which means, unlike me, you don't have the privilege of insulting posters or getting into squabbles with them. That's not what a moderator does.
So just because you're not a Mod, means you're entitled to insult me or anyone else. I'm sorry but I don't agree with that.

In snooze mode.. they'll wake up in a bit.

That defensive backfield (and scheme) is Tampa's achilles heel.

Bears have it tough. They have to play against both their coach and the other team every week.

Yeah I mean who is “a league source” anyway. Could be anyone lol
I'm curious SB, do you think anyone would pick him up after what he has done in the past few years? I know he is extremely talented and I could be wrong(won't be the 1st time, lol) but I just couldn't see anyone else taking a chance on him.

Agreed. I don’t get how people are still so invested in the Buccaneers; unless I’m betting on them, I really couldn’t care less what they do. Never really got the concept of rooting for two teams, especially now where the Patriots’ future appears to be extremely, extremely bright. I suspect a lot of these weirdo Patriot still going crazy about the Buccaneers aren’t actually from New England.
Either that, or so young that the Tom Brady Patriots are the only edition they ever really knew.

TB was the greatest actor, but I don''t and won't dump my series for a casting change.

I'm curious SB, do you think anyone would pick him up after what he has done in the past few years? I know he is extremely talented and I could be wrong(won't be the 1st time, lol) but I just couldn't see anyone else taking a chance on him.
I see the Chiefs doing it for sure. They have Tyreek Hill on their roster and put up with Hunt. I’d say AB is more of a model citizen than those guys

Godwin getting hurt on one of those useless WR screens is just too appropriate

Most people are capable of investing time and emotion into more than one thing at a time.

How to blow a 24 point lead within a quarter - by the LA clownshow

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back