PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 13: other NFL games

theres a difference between saying I hope he does well yada yada yada and actively rooting for another team to win in all... and believe me there are plenty of "Patriot" fans on this site actively rooting for the bucks to win it all, again.
If the Patriots aren’t in it and the Bucs still are, I’m definitely rooting for them to win it all.

I kind of expect the Bucs to really break this game open at some point. That may not happen. I still think they hold on to win. But I had them as winning by over 2 TDs easily.

theres a difference between saying I hope he does well yada yada yada and actively rooting for another team to win in all... and believe me there are plenty of "Patriot" fans on this site actively rooting for the bucks to win it all, again.
Did someone say that earlier in this thread, how did all this start?

that's fair, but would you also agree there's no point in bashing the GOAT or Gronk? They literally gave us the best times a fanbase could ask for

I think fair weather fans are more like fans who jump from team to team...they go where ever the "weather" is better. at least those fans root for one team.

Just to recap, you weren’t born in New England, root for DC teams in other sports, and just happened to hop on the Patriots dynasty bandwagon. And you spend 99% of your waking hours on a witch hunt against un-pure Patriots fans.

I had the volume down. Why didn’t the Bucs get the ball on what looked like a muffed punt and recovery?

Bengals fumble the game back to la lmao

Punky with the pick:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just to recap, you weren’t born in New England, root for DC teams in other sports, and just happened to hop on the Patriots dynasty bandwagon. And you spend 99% of your waking hours on a witch hunt against un-pure Patriots fans.

actually, I grew up in CT and have been rooting for the Pats since the early 90s. Any other recaps?

that's fair, but would you also agree there's no point in bashing the GOAT or Gronk? They literally gave us the best times a fanbase could ask for
i dont bash either of them, nor do most NE fans. Brady deserves the respect of every new england fan. But I dont root for him to win.

Dalton looks lost

Detroit Detroit...

actually, I grew up in CT and have been rooting for the Pats since the early 90s. Any other recaps?

1638736983643.jpeg
This is a redskins one that I like, but it's really cool (and looks expensive).

1420688172015.jpeg

url

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST