PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 13 NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the chicken little brigade will jump now back onto the Chiefs hype train which they left after KC lost to the Bucs. Or actually most probably they will jump onto the Ravens bandwaggon this week since it is more relevant.

At least we don't have to hear those ridiculous statements about the Dolphins being dangerous from people that clearly didn't see a single of their last games.

Wtf you talking about. Chiefs are a decent team when alex Smith doesn't mess it up. You're talking about teams likely to make the playoffs. You think analysts are jumping on the pats bandwagon for beating the rams lol.

Wtf you talking about. Chiefs are a decent team when alex Smith doesn't mess it up. You're talking about teams likely to make the playoffs. You think analysts are jumping on the pats bandwagon for beating the rams lol.

Here we go.. people already getting scared of the Chiefs.. so predictable..

Here we go.. people already getting scared of the Chiefs.. so predictable..

I did think it was kinda funny that it happened as predicted.

Welcome to the world of "hot takes".

KC isn't a real SB contender. They'll win 1, maybe 2 games, in the postseason, but they're not making it past the AFCCG.

I'm actually rooting for the Steelers to win.

1) They have no shot at challenging us for any of the top 2 seeds
2) I rather them win the AFC North than the Ravens
3) And my main reason, **** the Giants, want them on the road for their playoff run.

Oh look jills marching up and down the field on the Raiders ****ty defense.....

KC isn't a real SB contender. They'll win 1, maybe 2 games, in the postseason, but they're not making it past the AFCCG.

Their defense's still good. Berry's a stud. Alex Smith just keep's holding them down.

AFC West teams played AFC South and NFC South.

They're all overrated.

Bills rushing offense is no joke.

I don't think the Raiders would be able to hang with us. I have infinitely more trust into our defense and coaching than whatever they have over there with Del Rio. Similarly, I take our offense with Brady over theirs.

It would be a pretty high scoring game.. feels like the usual playoffs round 1 cannon fodder..

I don't think the Raiders would be able to hang with us. I have infinitely more trust into our defense and coaching than whatever they have over there with Del Rio. Similarly, I take our offense with Brady over theirs.

It would be a pretty high scoring game.. feels like the usual playoffs round 1 cannon fodder..
possible but raiders have been pretty resilient esp on offense. they fight pretty hard and have had some gritty wins.

possible but raiders have been pretty resilient esp on offense. they fight pretty hard and have had some gritty wins.

Don't doubt that.. but they are playing pretty much at their ceiling in many of those games. To take them really seriously they'd need to win a couple of games against weaker teams without having to constantly come back from behind..

Stuff like that is not sustainable in the postseason..

Always great seeing penalties called on the human garbage pile that is Incognito..

raiders oline is very good

ugh rex ryan's team and penalties.

Gilmore really plays himself out of a nice contract..

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes