PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 12 Other Games Discussion Thread

Yes? What on earth has that got to do with anything?
Everything, since my entire premise insinuated that Jimmy G would be facing the NE Defense in the SB, genius.

Another team ruined by losing to the Patriots in the Super Bowl. The last 3 really got hurt by it. The Seahawks are really good again, but with a completely different roster

also, enjoy the next 3 years without a first round pick Rams

Difference is Seattle has one the best coaches in football. The other teams....not so much.

Everything, since my entire premise insinuated that Jimmy G would be facing the NE Defense in the SB, genius.
That doesn't change the reality.

The Bills ain't beating that Ravens team. Jackson (right now) couldn't care less if he's in, out or between pockets.

Thank you. Your statement is the essential element of a trap game. If John Harbaugh agrees with you, down go the Ravens.

After trailing the NFC by 12 games earlier this season, the AFC is now only 3 games behind, and it will probably go to 2 games after Baltimore beats the Rams tonight.

Why did Philly get rid of Foles and keep Wentz? They should have gone the other way. Speaking of Philly, I had fun watching their game yesterday.

The Bills have had the 3rd best record in the AFC for weeks but were still behind two of the NFCLeast teams in the rankings, in spite of having a better record than both.

Drew Brees, who doesn't get as much credit here as I think he should, is looking better after he had a few games off. It reminds me of Brady's suspension season.

After listening to Gronk whine about the Pats being unhappy with wins, it's pretty clear he didn't enjoy his time here. If he comes back I don't think it will be with the Pats unless Belichick is gone.

The Jete have 4 wins and 3 of them came against the NFCLeast, whose only win yesterday was Washington's at home vs (3-7-1)Detroit. That should tell us something about that over-rated division.

I like Jimmy Garoppolo and I'm glad he's doing well now, even though he's an NFC guy. He's no Tom Brady though, then again, nobody is but TB12.

Aaron Rodgers is one of the most unlikable QB's in the NYFL and I always enjoy seeing him put up a stink-bomb. Talk about over-rated.

If the Pats had to take any active QB other than Tom Brady, my choice would be Russell Wilson.

How did you jump to that conclusion?

Philly’s problem isn’t a wentz/foles thing. Their problem is that frank reich doesn’t run their offense anymore

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back