PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 11 NFL Games *Bye Week Edition*

Jax cannot throw at all. That was ridiculous.:rolleyes:

That should be the last time Bortles passes in this game. The OL cant protect and he is profoundly terrible. Just run it every time, stop with the needless holding and Pitt has no chance.

Ravens beating Cincy with their backup rookie QB. The Bungles are doing their typical Bungles thing against a bad Ravens team. Marvin Lewis is very proud of his 0-fer the playoffs streak.

Ooops! Marvin Lewis must be reading my posts. Bungles up on Ratbirds 14-13. Bortles fumbles at his own 13. Cam Newton sucking expertly against Matty P. Titans choking after big win. Douchebaggery all over the place. Bye week is way more fun than I thought.

Blake bortles is so bad that Pittsburgh forced a 4th down, ACCEPTED a Jacksonville penalty to push them back 10 yards to make it 3rd down and 12 knowing full well they cant complete a pass beyond 10 yards, then sack him to push jax back another 10 yards. Unbelievable

That wasn't roughing by any definition.

Edit: Jags melting down

I hate the Jags...BUT- that was not a legit roughing the passer call...Refs gave Ben a big hand there.

Omg that Alex Smith injury is bad

Alex Smith taken off the field with an air cast on. Announcers think it looked like a broken ankle.

Wow, jags got robbed. That was not roughing the passer.
What is going on

Damn, why don't they just award Pitt a TD and get it over with

...but first, let’s just beat the Jets.

Watson picked off by lineman.

How does Ben get picked off this much against one team????

So the next time squealer fans try to whine about the refs.....

Bwahahahaha, Roethlisberger picked off in the endzone... the football Gods struck back

TD Skins. Colt McCoy.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back