PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 11 NFL Games *Bye Week Edition*

The Colts are shutting out the Titans 24-0. Mike Vrabel and Matt Patricia both focused on the Patriots and then had let downs. I wish people would let down against the Pats once in a while.

That and I think the scumbag Indy team is starting to put things together...

Have the Jags offensive coaches even watched the first half? Pitt can't stop the run and you can't pass... so what do you do on the plus side of mid field with two timeouts and a minute to go?

If you said put Bortles in shot gun with no legitimate running threat, you might qualify for a Jacksonville coaching position. If you said run it or at least present the possibility of a run, then congrats, you actually have a brain in your head.

Last edited:
Steelers have these games on the road every year where Ben plays horrible.

Steelers not scoring before halftime here was huge. Hope the Jags can stay on top of their TOP and D.

That and I think the scumbag Indy team is starting to put things together...

Good. We probably need them to beat Houston to stay in the running for a first round bye.

Indy must have a much better D than us.

Steelers getting their ass kicked yet Jax has only 9 points.

Just watch Ben squeak this one out.

Good. We probably need them to beat Houston to stay in the running for a first round bye.

Huh? No AFCS team is a threat for a bye. If NE is jockeying with that division for seeding, they've already lost the bye.

I'm almost surprised nobody has blown an ACL out running for these end zone interception celebrations...

Huh? No AFCS team is a threat for a bye. If NE is jockeying with that division for seeding, they've already lost the bye.

Have you seen Houston's remaining schedule? They may end the season 13-3.

Steelers getting their ass kicked yet Jax has only 9 points.

Just watch Ben squeak this one out.

Yea its far from over, especially with bortles being completely useless. Game should be ovee by now with how well their d and run game is doing. Ben is eventually going to score a couple so jax has to get something going in the passing game.

I’m envious of these quick LB’s I’m seeing.

Ravens beating Cincy with their backup rookie QB. The Bungles are doing their typical Bungles thing against a bad Ravens team. Marvin Lewis is very proud of his 0-fer the playoffs streak.

Skins steal the ball from Hopkins!

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back