PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 10: Other Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cousins sucks
I didn’t think that Cousins played poorly, especially considering the fact that Thelin was out. As a matter of fact, I think Cousins has played well over the past month or so.

• Dak Prescott is an average QB
• Ezekiel Elliot is overrated and most likely not even top 5
• Cowboys only play good against trash teams
• Popeyes <<< CFA
• Jeffrey Epstein didn’t kill himself
Regarding the Popeyes & CFA debacle...are we talking about their chicken sandwiches or just in general??? o_O

Fitzpatrick is unreal.

DPOY

He’s only 22 too.

Steelers might have something to say about the AFC North with the way that defense has improved. Ravens haven’t clinched anything yet.

He’s only 22 too.

Steelers might have something to say about the AFC North with the way that defense has improved. Ravens haven’t clinched anything yet.
Squealers have a legit shot of going into the finale vs BAL 11-4.

BAL could be 13-2 but it'll be tough

The race for 1st in the NFCN between Minnesota and GB should be interesting...I expect Minn to win against GB at home in December., while GB has to play SF in a few weeks.

1 Vrabel has become quite the NFL HC. Keenly using his timeouts on the Chiefs last drive prior to the blocked FG. All 3 phases contributed to the win. Titans are mentally tough too after a rocky start.

2.KC Chiefs are the biggest chokers in Kansas. Next are the KU Jayhawks. KC ran 30 additional offensive plays, controlled the ball 37 minutes for nearly a 2 to 1 time ratio, converted 7- 3rd downs to the Titans 2 - 3rd down conversions, accumulated 530 yards of total offense and still LOST.

3.The Titans rushed for 8.7 yards a carry on KC. Henry accounted for 188 yards himself. That colander of a defense was only on the field approximately 22 minutes. You cant use the excuse that they were worn down on this one.

4.Andy Reid is still a terrible HC. Buried in his Dennys menu oblivious to situation around him. KC management forced him to hire a Offensive Coordinator and you see how well thats working. Reid is every bit involved in the playcalling same as before. He will never give up his playcaling sheet.

5.I was told a few years ago by someone credible that Jim Harbaugh will be the next KC Chiefs HC when Reid is shown the highway. Supposedly, Jim Harbaughs wife has family in the vicinity and he promised her that they would move back to the area.

Steelers pass defense:

Week 1 vs pats

3 TDs 0 INTs 124 rating

other games

12 TDs 14 INTs 74 rating

They got alot of smack for that Fitzpatrick trade but damn. Tough to tell how much is Wynn & how much is Fitzpatrick week 1

• Dak Prescott is an average QB
• Ezekiel Elliot is overrated and most likely not even top 5
• Cowboys only play good against trash teams
• Popeyes <<< CFA
• Jeffrey Epstein didn’t kill himself

I finally had the Popeyes Chicken sandwich. While it's good, CFA spicy chicken sandwich imo is a better sandwich.

Certainly no one should be getting killed or assaulted for this sandwich lol.

Re NFL games: that Lamar TD run was amazing.

1 Vrabel has become quite the NFL HC. Keenly using his timeouts on the Chiefs last drive prior to the blocked FG. All 3 phases contributed to the win. Titans are mentally tough too after a rocky start.

2.KC Chiefs are the biggest chokers in Kansas. Next are the KU Jayhawks. KC ran 30 additional offensive plays, controlled the ball 37 minutes for nearly a 2 to 1 time ratio, converted 7- 3rd downs to the Titans 2 - 3rd down conversions, accumulated 530 yards of total offense and still LOST.

3.The Titans rushed for 8.7 yards a carry on KC. Henry accounted for 188 yards himself. That colander of a defense was only on the field approximately 22 minutes. You cant use the excuse that they were worn down on this one.

4.Andy Reid is still a terrible HC. Buried in his Dennys menu oblivious to situation around him. KC management forced him to hire a Offensive Coordinator and you see how well thats working. Reid is every bit involved in the playcalling same as before. He will never give up his playcaling sheet.

5.I was told a few years ago by someone credible that Jim Harbaugh will be the next KC Chiefs HC when Reid is shown the highway. Supposedly, Jim Harbaughs wife has family in the vicinity and he promised her that they would move back to the area.

1 & 3 - I remember seeing a lot of negative stuff here about Ryan Tannehill when he was with Miami. I think he's a decent QB and certainly an upgrade over Mariota.

The week before the Titans lost by 10 to Carolina without Cam Newton. I'm not sure we can say they're better than they were when Mike Mularkey was the coach.

Tonight is one non patriot game that I am really looking forward to seeing. It will tell us a lot about both teams, the last un defeated team against Wilson whom next to Brady is my favorite QB. I also want to see Jimmy G do well as he was Brady's protégé !

Looking forward to this game. Not looking forward to Booger

wonder if Gordon will get a lot of looks tonight

Looking forward to this game. Not looking forward to Booger
Uh did he just say Jimmy has more arm talent than anyone in this league?

Oh , no pick !!! Jimmy got lucky there

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference