PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 1 Other Games Thread

Mahomes limped off looks like he tweeked his knee.

Chaos afterwards with fists flying

Mahomes hurt

WOW the Dolphins are bad

Are Dolphin fans calling out Rosen Rosen yet?

Mahomes is in the tent

Maybe an ankle for Mahomes. It doesn't look serious when you watch it on replays. It could effect his day but I doubt much beyond that is in jeopardy.

I just didn't see in the replays how he could get seriously hurt from that play.

Washington, given key injuries--before and during this game, are so far taking it to Philly. Playing tough. A surprise

Takes a special type of idiot to punch someone's rock hard helmet, a known automatic ejection.

Not even worth it. A shove would be more significant and wouldn't get you ejected.

Did Mahomes left foot/ankle look twisted to anyone else when he was walking off? Moore coming on now though.

Edit: Mahomes back on.

Jax Jack more or less forcibly ejected.

He’s back in the game. Kermit’s a Drama queen.

Ya hate to hear it but the boo-birds are out in Philly Philly.

Skins 17
Iggles 0:D

I took the Iglesias in a suicide pool, could be two years in a row I would’ve out after week one.

I feel bad for anyone who drafted him in fantasy. Then again, anyone with half a brain would’ve known he was done last season.
My girlfriend drafted him, then (I kid you not) started Brady. I've been making fun of her for the past hour or so.... but now...… :eek::eek:

Hey fantasy guys is Lamar Jackson 7 for 7 196 3 TDs on the bench in your league?

Myles Jack ejected from the game from a separate skirmish in the endzone. He did the first shove and and then swung at a chiefs. Jack having to be held back and taken to the lockeroom. Doesn't want to leave.

Jaguars are so undisciplined it’s hilarious.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back