WEEI.com to cut back on Pats coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuantumMechanic

Burn it all down!
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Check out Chad Finn's tweets on Thursday. Says weei.com is shaking things up soon. Other people say Chris Price already appears to be out :(

That's funny. I rarely listen to them, but when I do, it's only when they are talking Pats, and only if Tomasse or Borges (is he still on there even) are not there.

It's not just WEEI.com:

Dread reporting on this stuff. But CSN staff has been told Sean McAdam & Bob Neumeier are being let go, other changes may follow.

McAdam and Neumier both more baseball guys anyway?

Saw this coming as soon as the idiots at EEI brought this moronic d!ckhead Keefe on board the Dale and Holley slot...a complete turd azzole from the Tim Benz school of dysenteric broadcasting.

I AM SURE eei will talk plenty of pats.. do they want to lose more ratings?

Saw this coming as soon as the idiots at EEI brought this moronic d!ckhead Keefe on board the Dale and Holley slot...a complete turd azzole from the Tim Benz school of dysenteric broadcasting.

Ya. What a terrible idiotic move that was. Congrats EEI you made me stop listening to the only sports radio show I will listen to by making that f**king doofus the 3rd guy. Which the times I did listen to it before I stopped it came off as The Rich Keefe Show with Dale Arnold and Michael Holley.

Look I get they want to have that kind of guy on the show but my word, their pick was Rich Queef? Because that's all I hear when he opens his mouth, the sounds of a vagina blowing air.

Years ago I listened to EEI all the time; now it's a rarity. It's a sad state of affairs when they get rid of Chris Price who was one of the few reasons I'd turn the station on in the first place. Sports radio seems to have less space for someone who reports what's happening with integrity like Price and too much for the contrived nonsense of someone like Felger. I get that it's entertainment, but there should also be some journalistic integrity to go along with it; letting Price go lessens that which is sorely needed. Just one more reason not to listen in my book.

Last edited:
When Felger & Maz switch from Patriots to Bruins, I either go to WEEI or listen to Music.

If WEEI goes more Bruins, I will have to go to Sirius for s football fix.

I would rather mow my lawn, than listen to hockey talk.

When Felger & Maz switch from Patriots to Bruins, I either go to WEEI or listen to Music.

If WEEI goes more Bruins, I will have to go to Sirius for s football fix.

I would rather mow my lawn, than listen to hockey talk.
Funny. I do the exact opposite.

If Spaz is talking about Sox I listen

If Dooch is talking about Bruins I listen

It's the only sports those two guys know.

Neither one has a clue about Pats and Celtics

Ya. What a terrible idiotic move that was. Congrats EEI you made me stop listening to the only sports radio show I will listen to by making that f**king doofus the 3rd guy. Which the times I did listen to it before I stopped it came off as The Rich Keefe Show with Dale Arnold and Michael Holley.

Look I get they want to have that kind of guy on the show but my word, their pick was Rich Queef? Because that's all I hear when he opens his mouth, the sounds of a vagina blowing air.
He prefers to be called just "Keefe"

I prefer to call him "Queef"

Weei on the internet is my fix for drivetime pats news living in North Carolina. any other suggestions? Dale and Holley were always enjoyable, but lately, the 3rd person is a little annoying.

As an out of tower, I listen to 3 podcasts for Pats coverage:
1. D&H
2. Zolak & Bertrand
3. Kirk and Callahan

Any other suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore