PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We Gave Up A 2nd Round Pick For Sanu

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy has been one of the biggest disappointments I've ever seen

at least he can't block..

He will come good, he is not 100%. He will get time to heal up now.

He has been bad. No injury excuses when you have Julian Edelman out there half dead and still kicking ass. His poor play today weren't about separation or anything like that. He needs to be better.

I admit to being miffed about his lousy blocking on that fourth down just before the half.....

And I also haven't forgotten that he ain't no Nostradamus ("We are about to drop 40 on these guys" in SB 51)....

That being said, I think he will be much better down the stretch....

If you need to come up a yard short for a first down, he’s your guy.

Last edited:
If you want a different way of looking at it, he’s just got to be a little better than those undersized corners we usually take with this pick.

There stil is a huge chance for Sanu to redeem himself. Yes he has been a big bust so far, but hopefully he has the mental toughness to turn it around and get his head in the game

Sanu is slow and can not separate. Not sure what he brings to the table, but it is clear he has not mastered the playbook yet.

Any improvement out of him in the playoffs would be most welcome.

Sanders would have been a better trade, and that's pretty much a settled fact at this point. Keeping Brown would have been even better. I don't think we should judge Sanu too harshly based on tonight, he's a useful player... but you have to judge him against what you could have had for a 2nd rounder, and that's Sanders.

Failing to reach out for the first down was probably the most infuriating thing. Yeah he "reached" technically but all he needed to do was sort of extend his arm and its a clear first down.

Our best bet come playoffs is trusting Harry and Meyers. Sanu isn't it.

Our best bet come playoffs is trusting Harry and Meyers. Sanu isn't it.
I don't agree. As disappointed as I am, we need Sanu to produce. We brought him here to be WR2. He needs to give us something for our offense to succeed.

We need Harry to continue to improve, get more involved and be WR2. Sanu is not reliable, at all.

I don't agree. As disappointed as I am, we need Sanu to produce. We brought him here to be WR2. He needs to give us something for our offense to succeed.

Waste of a pick, but I get they needed to make a move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back