PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We Gave Up A 2nd Round Pick For Sanu

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have the worse luck with Drafting WR's I really wanted A.J. Brown but they they took can't separate Harry.:rolleyes: How do you watch tape and come away with the feeling that he's a perfect fit is beyond me. Harry is the worse Fit for this Team and Sanu is just ok yeah we're in trouble.

Looking back at it.

Man I really would have liked Sanders over Sanu...

They "gave up" a first rounders for NKeal Harry...ZERO CATCHES tonight...3 games, 4 catches, 28 yards...great pick

I bet you were one of the people down on White his first year and Edelman when they signed him after his rookie deal ran out. Saying he was too injury prone.

The dude has played one half of training camp and 3 games. He made am awesome TD grab already. Chill tf out, some guys take a year to get their feet under them, hes only had 3 weeks

We have the worse luck with Drafting WR's I really wanted A.J. Brown but they they took can't separate Harry.:rolleyes: How do you watch tape and come away with the feeling that he's a perfect fit is beyond me. Harry is the worse Fit for this Team and Sanu is just ok yeah we're in trouble.

Being slow doesnt mean hes slow. It could mean hes still trying to digest the defense, pick his route and apply the best leverage technique against a more experienced DB. That processing is probably slowing him down more than him not being athletic

Being slow doesnt mean hes slow. It could mean hes still trying to digest the defense, pick his route and apply the best leverage technique against a more experienced DB. That processing is probably slowing him down more than him not being athletic

We all had High exceptions going into the Draft last Spring other Teams are doing quite well with their selections...But one of ours can't get on the Field a very Questionable CB Pick and I don't like what I'm seeing from Harry.

This place is going to be a disaster the first time they actually do suck. I wonder how many people here have even been fans of a mediocre or worse team?

I really wanted Emmanuel Sanders. Probably be had for less than the 2nd-rounder...
He can play outside & slot.

It took Gilmore longer to settle into his role here, and that was with a full offseason in the program, so Sanu definitely shouldn't be considered "maxed out" here yet especially considering his health.

That being said, I never liked the 2nd rounder we gave up and never saw him as more than a mid tier #2 receiver at any point during his career.

Looking back at it.

Man I really would have liked Sanders over Sanu...
Yup. Didn’t get the move for Sanu then and still don’t now. He’s a #3 reciever and always will be.

Heck, I still don’t understand the Brown, Thomas and Gordon moves...seems like no one but Kraft and Belichick do.

Sad part is none of those move have worked out at all and we’re paying the price for it.

Love that effort he’s putting forth out there.

I’ve gone from thinking they overpaid to just hating this. Has there ever been a veteran receiver who sucks so bad at situational awareness? Suspect they’d be better with this guy off the field. At least Meyers is fiery and cares. Sanu apparently doesn’t want to block or extend his arms. Done listening to excuses about this guy.

It’s so frustrating especially with all the good rookie WRs that where drafted.

I’ve gone from thinking they overpaid to just hating this. Has there ever been a veteran receiver who sucks so bad at situational awareness? Suspect they’d be better with this guy off the field. At least Meyers is fiery and cares. Sanu apparently doesn’t want to block or extend his arms. Done listening to excuses about this guy.
He would have to improve just to get to worthless.

I believe Sanu can play better than we’ve seen. He could still be hampered by the high ankle sprain. Let’s see if he improves in the playoffs.

He would have to improve just to get to worthless.

Did you see the effort Meyers made on that reception late in the game? 0.00001% chance Sanu catches a ball with that level of difficulty. Guy doesn’t just look bad...he really looks like he isn’t trying. Clearly wants to avoid contact at all costs. Never in the right spot. What a jackas.

I believe Sanu can play better than we’ve seen. He could still be hampered by the high ankle sprain. Let’s see if he improves in the playoffs.
If his ankle's so hurt, what's he doing returning punts? And if he can return punts, why can't he block?

Give me Meyers from here on out. Sanu just doesn't have enough want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes