PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We broke the Chargers

Chargers got baited into hiring him. He had a few good games with Buffalo with a gimmick offense. He was also pushed as a minority hire.

He's been exposed as not a very good Coach.

A horrible metaphor - if that is his response, he is in over his head.
I agree. I don't even understand his point with the metaphor. I am sure his staff didn't either. Guys who don't understand Xs and Os usually default to metaphors instead of just having 11 men on the field. Pretty simple really.

I'm sure he was talking on Dec. 7th so that is where the Pearl harbor reference came from.

Still he is an awful coach, but will not get fired, well because.....

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl harbor? -Bluto

Beat the raiders in a couple of weeks and you can keep your job

I’m surprised he didn’t get fired on Monday. That was one of the most worthless and uninspired performances I’ve ever seen. It’s not often you see a team flat out quit, but they did. Hell, even as bad as Gase and the Jets are, they still at least look like they’re trying.

Bad look. Very bad look. I really used to like Lynn and think he was a good coach and was building something in SD/LA and assumed last year's team failed due to injuries and Rivers getting old. This year though, the wheels have completely fell off. He has found a way to blow the game down the stretch nearly every week and has a rookie QB who looks like a legitimate franchise guy that he is not helping at all. I honestly thought after Sunday's beat down at home he would get canned by Monday.

A horrible metaphor - if that is his response, he is in over his head.
Were the pats a sneak attack? I’m pretty sure we were scheduled to arrive and play them on Sunda.

I watched one episode of Hardknocks immediately knew he was in over his head. His first team talk was very deflating.

Didn’t he call them the SD Chargers in his first presser ?

Can’t “break” what’s already broken. Herbert - to date - has been overrated. Inflated stats, poor decisions in key spots... “he looks good on paper”.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back