PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are sorry, love you Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.
For 45 years we were losers and no one believed in us , you give us respect and you treated us with the dignity you embraced us not as losers but as fans. when everybody thought that we are nothing you were kind, forgiving and taught us how to be good fans and not only winners on the field but winners as fans, there is no one that new Orleans wants to fight more in a Superbowl than new England because we respect you and that's no other reason, our high regard for your team for tom and for BB is beyond reproach your defeat is our defeat because we didn't have a privilege to meet you on a field
your loss is our loss and we are as disheartened as you are
there is no more joy in our hearts as fan to fight on for us you are the true fans and team that we want to face, yes we saw the holding that wasn't called and other officiating problems, but I think you know we are not strangers to that, and certainly, Goodell does not want us both in Superbowl filled with boooos

Be with us in this battle, we know you are better but believe we have a chance to set things right.

Love you patriots fans this loss hurts us as much as you
i really hope the saints win it all this year. good luck.

I’ll be happy to see either the 49ers or saints in the Sb against Baltimore.
I think the 49ers have the better d in order to stop Lamar.

Hope we can make you proud, I know the boys will try and wish they would be fighting the best, and that's the Patriots, it will be hard

Last edited:
I’ll be happy to see either the 49ers or saints in the Sb against Baltimore.
I think the 49ers have the better d in order to stop Lamar.

From the stats, it seems Saints are better at stopping the run than the Niners.

In a matchup with Baltimore I would think that favors New Orleans.

I may not be American,,but I know the United States. There is no City more deserving this Super Bowl ,,than New Orleans.
You know how to welcome visitors and how to party.
Beautiful wonderful warm and lovely music .
Now my Pats are out ,,GO SAINTS.

I'll be in NOLA in a couple of weeks and hope the Saints are still in the hunt then.

In the past ten years, NOLA is the only place where I've been embraced when outing myself as a Pats fan. Anybody know of any clothing that speaks to the natural affinity between the teams?

I'll be in NOLA in a couple of weeks and hope the Saints are still in the hunt then.

In the past ten years, NOLA is the only place where I've been embraced when outing myself as a Pats fan. Anybody know of any clothing that speaks to the natural affinity between the teams?

Capture+_2020-01-05-09-04-58.png

Good luck to the Saints!

Rooting hard for our "gate brother" and hope they respond to Goodell as we did a few years ago for a fabricated offense. The unwarranted penalty he laid on the Saints still ticks me off. Beat the Vikings today then head to the tundra.

In the NFC, it comes down to...who do we think matches up better with Baltimore ? Or dare I say anyone else repping the AFC...

ALMOST as much, maybe. ;)
Many of us have long wanted a Brees/Brady, Belichick/Payton Super Bowl. Going into the playoffs last year I honestly thought it was going to happen. Can't say it's at all surprising that every one of my friends and acquaintances that have expressed a feeling about it are now rooting for the Saints.

Love you too bro! Good luck the rest of the way.

This loss stings as they all do, but it's hard for any of us to really ask any more out of this team after those 19 years.

A decade plus of PatsFans bit ching about Brees’ inflated indoor stats .....but now....
I love you Drewsie, I love you Saints.

Was everyone’s New Years resolution to only drink soy and fellate dome teams?

For 45 years we were losers and no one believed in us , you give us respect and you treated us with the dignity you embraced us not as losers but as fans. when everybody thought that we are nothing you were kind, forgiving and taught us how to be good fans and not only winners on the field but winners as fans, there is no one that new Orleans wants to fight more in a Superbowl than new England because we respect you and that's no other reason, our high regard for your team for tom and for BB is beyond reproach your defeat is our defeat because we didn't have a privilege to meet you on a field
your loss is our loss and we are as disheartened as you are
there is no more joy in our hearts as fan to fight on for us you are the true fans and team that we want to face, yes we saw the holding that wasn't called and other officiating problems, but I think you know we are not strangers to that, and certainly, Goodell does not want us both in Superbowl filled with boooos

Be with us in this battle, we know you are better but believe we have a chance to set things right.

Go Saints.

Thank you, Pherein! Watching the game now: Hill don't wanna go down :)
Awww crud, fumble....

Sorry that the Saints lost. Unbelievable. I hope Brees returns.

Tough one pherein. Like with Brady here I hope that’s not it for Brees in New Orleans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down