PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are on to Wild Card Round, vs Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henry is one of the best RB's in the league. What's the biggest weakness of this Patriots defense? Yikes.

You are not in the Chiefs forum. They are the team that cant stop the run. I get that being a troll and Chiefs fan can be confusing at times.

I thought the season would end 12-4 but I didn't think things would fall apart like they did here at the end. Here's hoping for 4 straight wins in the post-season.

Now we are down...me too...the road to Super Bowl looks now a dream...but i Am sure that next week as always will be rabid fans hoping for a win...a good win could re emerge Us and the team...

Yes...tough difficult...but at this point we have not so much to loose...

I thought the season would end 12-4 but I didn't think things would fall apart like they did here at the end. Here's hoping for 4 straight wins in the post-season.

4 straight wins against playoff teams isn’t happening. Nothing wrong with having hope but keep that hope in check.

The Chiefs defense has been playing way better and their offense is always dangerous so I wouldn't discount them

Seriously does any sane Patriots fan think that cast on O can drop 30 on anybody in the Playoffs?? Show of hands please. :oops:

This team was a complete joke today. How do u do lose vs a 4 win team? Fitzmagic was ten times the quarterback as Brady today...guess he didn't have the answers to the test today..

Boogeymen? Absolutely disgraceful....​

We know that to expect from the offense at this point.

The defense was a totally inexcusable sht show. I have no idea how a great D like this, despite stopping the run just fine, got so toasted all game. Seemed like they stuck with the same losing scheme and didn’t adjust. This is like every game IN MIAMI.

Prove what? They are not a good team at all, and most importantly, they can't win in January.

Are you going to be in a state of deep depression again after NE wins another SB?

If they aren't a good team, what does that make NE who couldn't beat them and is behind them in the seedings?

Seriously does any sane Patriots fan think that cast on O can drop 30 on anybody in the Playoffs?? Show of hands please. :oops:
Yeah looking tough but I can see us winning 4 straight games because its BB and TB12 unfortunately I can also see us being one and done. Whatever happens let's go Pats

We got ourselves in this position, can’t do anything about the past so now we have to make the best of it. With this coaching staff we have, I have a hard time believing they would just roll over and quit on the season. I just remember the shtshow that 2009 wild card game was, Brady was pressured all day and it wasn’t ever really close.

Yeah.

He’s a diva. We all get it by now.

But he’s a diva who’s better than literally every single skill player on this team.
He's more drama than he's worth. He's unhinged.

If they aren't a good team, what does that make NE who couldn't beat them and is behind them in the seedings?

It makes them a team who beat the Chiefs in week 14 and has a bunch of multi-time SB champs on the roster who can perform in the playoffs.

That SB win last season really cut you deep, huh?

He's more drama than he's worth. He's unhinged.
LOL dude, our offense sucks. We now lost out on a bye because of it and pretty much sealed our coffin and Super Bowl dreams shut.

This isn’t really a debate anymore. Antonio Brown would’ve made this team better.

And considering the Patriots players wanted him kept on the team, that should close the book on his “distraction” level.

I mean there is the Raiders... have you seen that defense?

It makes them a team who beat the Chiefs in week 14 and has a bunch of multi-time SB champs on the roster who can perform in the playoffs.

That SB win last season really cut you deep, huh?

NE lost to the Chiefs in week 14, troll/chiefs fan.

This is going to be the most wild ride (no pun intended) to the SB in a while; maybe since the ‘11 Giants. 16-4 is the goal.

How did Bill explain away the disastrous end of half decision?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes