PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are on to Wild Card Round, vs Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want JoeJuan on TEs.

Hope he is ready for it. He looked good in his first longer outings but playing TEs can be very challenging especially for younger CBs with all the traffic in the MOF and the constant movement.

Hope he is ready for it. He looked good in his first longer outings but playing TEs can be very challenging especially for younger CBs with all the traffic in the MOF and the constant movement.
Agree. Chung hasn't been himself this year and I like Brooks but believe JoeJuan is better cover guy.

We'll see tonight!

Very light drizzle right now about 6 miles due N of stadium... WeatherBug calling for this precip to wrap up before kick and return around 11...

You call it a mistake, actually it was Goodells game fixing crew around Boger managing things as usual

i think it was more referee stupidity. i don't blame Boger. i blame the dumb side judge who should have called it a touchdown and then let the replay show whether he stepped out of bounds or not. cost us the 2 seed.

Here's an interesting start from Jeff Howe:

"Titans surrendered the third most receptions to running backs (101) in the league this season and the 10th most receiving yards (757)"

Those who thought Antonio Brown wasn’t going to be the story of this season were kidding themselves back in week 3 and hopefully have snapped back to reality now.

Bob Kraft tanked this season the minute he caved into media pressure.

Sadly, many very talented NFL players end up on the wrong side of the LAW.

But, I do find it disingenuous of Mr. Kraft saying he did not break the law in Florida....

Sadly, many very talented NFL players end up on the wrong side of the LAW.

But, I do find it disingenuous of Mr. Kraft saying he did not break the law in Florida....
I don’t recall him ever saying that, even in his legal filings.

Saying FL violated the 4th Amendment isn’t saying he didn’t break the law.

Did we get Boger or Blakeman? No way this gets officiated above board.

Did we get Boger or Blakeman? No way this gets officiated above board.

2020 NFL playoffs: John Hussey will be the referee for the Patriots’ wild card game against the Titans

This is Hussey’s 12th postseason assignment, including 5 Wild Card Playoffs, 4 Divisional Playoffs, 2 Conference Championships, and Super Bowl XLV. His Super Bowl assignment was as a line judge.

Hussey has worked three Patriots games since being promoted to referee in 2015: he called the team’s 33-8 win over the Oakland Raiders in 2017, the 43-40 victory against the Kansas City Chiefs last season, and New England’s 24-17 win versus the Buffalo Bills — arguably the Patriots’ best game of the season — earlier this year. And in all three games, Hussey and his crew did not have too big an impact on the outcome.

R 35 John Hussey

U 81 Roy Ellison (Adrian Hill)

DJ 68 Tom Stephan (Walt Anderson)

LJ 59 Rusty Baynes (Jerome Boger)

FJ 97 Tom Hill (Shawn Hochuli)

SJ 3 Scott Edwards (Ron Torbert)

BJ 39 Rich Martinez (Shawn Hochuli)

Replay official: Billy Smith

Replay assistant: Andrew Lambert

Alternates: Bill Vinovich (R), Alan Eck (U), David Oliver (DJ), Ryan ****son (FJ)

2020 NFL playoffs: John Hussey will be the referee for the Patriots’ wild card game against the Titans

R 35 John Hussey

U 81 Roy Ellison (Adrian Hill)

DJ 68 Tom Stephan (Walt Anderson)

LJ 59 Rusty Baynes (Jerome Boger)

FJ 97 Tom Hill (Shawn Hochuli)

SJ 3 Scott Edwards (Ron Torbert)

BJ 39 Rich Martinez (Shawn Hochuli)

Replay official: Billy Smith

Replay assistant: Andrew Lambert

Alternates: Bill Vinovich (R), Alan Eck (U), David Oliver (DJ), Ryan ****son (FJ)

Well they arent being obvious about it. I guess thatll wait for KC.

What does “replay official” even mean? All replay reviews are handled in the NYC central office.

Or is he the guy who decides if a last-two-minutes-of-half play needs to be reviewed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back