PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are on to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just came across. Sorry if it's already posted.

Synder has ran that franchise into the ditch.

More like...

giphy.webp

...Yours truly will be at the game sitting on the 40 yard line right behind the Redskins bench. I expect the offense to put up big numbers after Bill kicks their rears all week.

I’ll be in Section 123 with my parents.

Feels like the least-anticipated Pats game ever.
Not for me it is PJ!

First Patriots game I will be attending anywhere since my birthday on November 17th...1991!

Naturally the Pats lost that day...to the Jete, darnit...I didn't have the strength to go to another game for the rest of that season, and I then moved to Dallas TX the following January...

We'll be in section 328, row 19...obvious nose-bleed seats, but we hope to be sitting closer - much closer - with other Pats fans by the start of the 4th quarter.

Not for me it is PJ!

First Patriots game I will be attending anywhere since my birthday on November 17th...1991!

Naturally the Pats lost that day...to the Jete, darnit...I didn't have the strength to go to another game for the rest of that season, and I then moved to Dallas TX the following January...

We'll be in section 328, row 19...obvious nose-bleed seats, but we hope to be sitting closer - much closer - with other Pats fans by the start of the 4th quarter.

That's great...so your first football game? If you need any tips, feel free to ask. If you take the metro, it's a 1 mile walk to the stadium. I am taking an Uber myself. The stadium itself isn't great, and I don't know remember anything about the food from the last time the Pats were here. There are always a lot of Pats fans at this game. Should be fun!

It's like the Pats have a bye...literally nothing to talk about with the skins other than

Dan Snyder ruined the franchise
They don't have a QB
Did I mention he ruined the franchise?

They can sit half the team and comfortably cruise to an easy 30+ victory without breaking a sweat.

Starting at Safety on Sunday.......Jordan Richards!!!!!

(I swear, that guy arrives at the lockerroom everyday in a Trojan Horse)

Told ya! He will be tough to beat.

Still remember that 2010 game at Cleveland. He actually played well that day and the Pats just laid a turd. Hopefully Bill reminds them of that game.

Not for me it is PJ!

I would've liked to have gone this Sunday, but my daughter has a soccer game.........

Fedex sucks compared to Gillette, but since your last experience was Schaefer /Sullivan Stadium, you're in for a treat!!!!!!

Methinks the place will be majority Pats fans from the very start. Seriously, why would any Redskins fan want to be there this Sunday instead of selling the most marketable ticket of their year?

Not for me it is PJ!

Enjoy it, always a treat to get to see the team you love.

That's great...so your first football game? If you need any tips, feel free to ask. If you take the metro, it's a 1 mile walk to the stadium. I am taking an Uber myself. The stadium itself isn't great, and I don't know remember anything about the food from the last time the Pats were here. There are always a lot of Pats fans at this game. Should be fun!
Thanks...I'll be meeting people already down there for the weekend, so we should probably arrange to meet somewhere outside the stadium so that we can all drive in and park together...Do you remember what the parking lot charges so I don't get sticker shock?

I would've liked to have gone this Sunday, but my daughter has a soccer game.........

Fedex sucks compared to Gillette, but since your last experience was Schaefer /Sullivan Stadium, you're in for a treat!!!!!!

Methinks the place will be majority Pats fans from the very start. Seriously, why would any Redskins fan want to be there this Sunday instead of selling the most marketable ticket of their year?

Yep, I've never been inside Gillette Stadium for anything, so even FedEx Field should look wonderful...though I do miss the old days of caravanning to Sullivan Stadium after meeting everyone else at the parking lot across from the Erie Pub at Adams Corner in Dorchester...man I thought that Greg McMurtry would be the real deal...

Still remember that 2010 game at Cleveland. He actually played well that day and the Pats just laid a turd. Hopefully Bill reminds them of that game.
Remind them? There are like 4 players who were there that day and still on the roster. It’s not like it happened last season.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Colt McCoy undefeated against the Patriots?:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes