PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We’re onto the JETES

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least they don't have a mobile QB. Either way wouldn't surprise me to see McCown or Darnold go for 250 + 2 TDs and our offense failing to score on the road again.

Should be relatively healthy for Jets.

You're going down NE!

Our loss to Buffalo was planned just to lure the Pats into being overconfident.

Darnold will prove he's taking over the AFC East from Brady. :D

You're going down NE!

Our loss to Buffalo was planned just to lure the Pats into being overconfident.

Darnold will prove he's taking over the AFC East from Brady. :D

giphy.gif

The Jets also have 2 weeks to prepare for us. I think we see Darnold who has seemed to be pretty competent this year...at least for rookies and compared to past Jets QB's over the years...

I don't think we blow them out. Gonna be one of those games where we will need to grind it out a few days after our players have fattened up on some turkey....maybe an ugly 9-7 win in which Brady throws a pick six...but we grind it out for a 55 yard FG attempt with 5 seconds late....which Gostowski misses....but the Jets get flagged for pushing one of their players into the offensive formation...and on the retry...Gotkowski bounces the ball off the cross bar for an fugly win..

Pats are off next week? I thought they were off last week, too :D

Slightly concerned at Miami. Still feel we win a close one. 4-2 to finish should be absolute worst case scenario with our schedule.
SHOULD is the operative word.

Common theme is Pats suck at Miami, but they're not much better at the NYJ....since the Sanchez buttfumble, Pats are 3-2 at NYJ with wins by 7, 5, and 1 and losses by 6 and 3...I don't think they've played a good, crisp game in NJ since the 2012 Famous Fumble, and have been FAR from a dominant team...

What? We're only like 2 games out of a wildcard spot.
Good luck without a quarterback. Your team would be better off tanking the season and trying again.

Seems strange..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back