PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We’re onto Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also hope we see more bunch formations in this one to help guys like Dorsett and Hogan get a free release at the LOS.
It's been the lack of anything like that to try to help people get open that I don't understand. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't, but JHFC at least try.

Great article on how Miami has managed to go 3-0 so far

AC In The AM: Dissecting A 3-0 Start

A couple of points on Miami:
  • Ryan Tannehill is playing out of his mind. He has a 121 QB rating, 7 touchdowns, 2 interceptions, 73% completion
  • Miami is fast. This is going to cause a lot of problems for our slow defense.
  • DE William Hayes is lost for the year. He was their best run defender.
  • Miami’s D has 7 interception in 3 games. Brady better not force feed the ball to gronk or it’s going to be a problem.
  • Oakland dominated the time of possession against Miami by 17 minutes! Yet Miami still won - why? They have big play ability.

Last edited:
Week 4 a must win? I know it's early but to fall 3 games back in the division with Vikings, KC, Pitt, MIA again in MA (Where we always seem to lose) Packers...Bears coming up?

This team is going to have a tough tough road ahead...lets hope they get it together ASAP

• Ryan Tannehill is playing out of his mind. He has a 121 QB rating, 7 touchdowns, 2 interceptions, 73% completion
  • Miami’s D has 7 interception in 3 games. Brady better not force feed the ball to gronk or it’s going to be a problem.
  • Oakland dominated the time of possession against Miami by 17 minutes. Yet Miami still won - why? They have big play ability.

If Gordon doesn't go we have no Chance to win this Game with those turd WR rejects on O. You see how easy it is to take away Gronk you just need smart players who are Fast on D. like you said Miami is fast and we have the Slowest D in the League what a contrast.

Week 4 a must win? ASAP
Yep! Last time they were in a must win game this early was week 4 against the Fins in 2000. They were 0-3 at that point. Ended up losing.

Divisional game, always tough.

The D, while not a talented bunch, can play better. Stop the friggin run on 1st and force them into 2nd/3rd and longs. Bring pressure on 3rd down. Any NFL QB with time will pick a D apart. Chung and Flowers will make a difference if they are ready to go.

On O, we need to get Gordon involved EARLY. If we can get him the ball early we can take pressure off Gronk and the running game. Get White more involved in the pass game.

I’m calling a big special teams play. Either a Patterson return or a blocked punt.

Pats 27
Fish 23

Week 4 a must win? I know it's early but to fall 3 games back in the division with Vikings, KC, Pitt, MIA again in MA (Where we always seem to lose) Packers...Bears coming up?

This team is going to have a tough tough road ahead...lets hope they get it together ASAP
Miami will be 8-8 at best.

:eek:
Wow KC won't punt against this D neither will Pitt the Vikings or Packers...only key injuries to those Teams are going to help this D. We better hope Brady and a healthy O can keep up.

Yea hopefully we bring Mr Tanny Hill and the LOLfins back down to earth.
This has the feel of one of those angry games where we put it all together.

• Oakland dominated the time of possession against Miami by 17 minutes. Yet Miami still won - why? They have big play ability.

Eh, they haven't exactly played a murderer's row.

Eh, they haven't exactly played a murderer's row.

True, but that’s what I said about Detroit. They lost to the Jets and 49ers. I thought we would win that game hands down. Dolphins present match up problems across the board.

True, but that’s what I said about Detroit. They lost to the Jets and 49ers. I thought we would win that game hands down. Dolphins present match up problems across the board.

Their speed is definitely going to be an issue.

We all agree this is a must win.

We are playing at home that great.
The squad that played against Detroit better be pissed because of not doing there job and play pissed and jacked up. That includes coaches. That should help this less talented team than Miami. Chung and Flowers should be back, that should help. Is that enough to win I hope so.

We don't know if Gordon will play and if he does will he be a decoy? Better yet how about he can run some routes and catch the ball. It will help to have him in the game.

We need the above to happen because Miami has more talent than the Pats.
Everyone has to show up to play a full 60 minutes giving their best effort.

I think we will win.

Go Pats

3 straight home games will get this team right.

It's been a long time since I can remember thinking that the Pats had a "must win" game (outside the Playoffs, of course). But 3-0 Miami, Division Rival with all 3 wins in the Conference, at Home after a 1--2 start (1-1 in the Conference)? This is as close to "must win" as it gets for me this early in the season.

Yep its a must win for sure

But, our running game blows, receivers cant get open, the defense for some reason cant tackle....this is going to be a big challenge

We need flowers back

I would like to see more James White

Tough one for sure...going to be interesting the next couple weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back