PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Watched Four games in Fall.. and one text message that was not found

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Nothing much to add to what’s been said already except one thing that was brought up in the documentary which I haven’t heard much talk about. Don’t know if anyone brought this up here already.

When McNally and Jastremski were texting about the Jets game and the footballs being way overinflated by the refs above the legal limit… there was no message saying “let’s fix this for Tom” or something like that. If they really adjusted football air pressure at any time after ref inspection- why wouldn’t there be a message like that?

Makes it easy to doubt if those guys ever did anything like that whether the AFC championship game that night or any other time.

there was no message saying “let’s fix this for Tom” or something like that.
Tom? Whos is this "Tom" you speak of? ;)

I think at this point anyone that cares about this topic has already made up their mind. Unless new info comes to light that exposes the decision makers that conspired to pull of this sham, nobody will change their mind. It didn't take long to look at the science and determine that there was not any funny business. The whole thing was complete bullsiht.

I think we all spent way to much time and energy on this BS. At the end of the day it came down to air. Other than it not being completely deflated or way overblown no one really cares never have never will. Jealousy on the other hand will make one do foolish things.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back