PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Was Bill Belichick disappointed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewskies

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
If this is accurate reporting, it clears up for me the Belichick/Kraft/Brady dissention issue between the three as Jimmy G was leaving. Remember when they all claimed there wasn't an issue. Then Kraft said the three would get together offseason, suggesting there was an issue. It doesn't matter anymore as everyone has moved on. Just informative

‎MyTeams by NBC Sports

If this is accurate reporting, it clears up for me the Belichick/Kraft/Brady dissention issue between the three as Jimmy G was leaving. Remember when they all claimed there wasn't an issue. Then Kraft said the three would get together offseason, suggesting there was an issue. It doesn't matter anymore as everyone has moved on. Just informative

‎MyTeams by NBC Sports

A link to an app ... :headscratch:

‎MyTeams by NBC Sports

One too many Brewskies I see.

I hate jimmy glass boy. Hope he stAys out there partying with Pelosi and other ultimate failures
Maybe he can get some state aided methadone

I hate jimmy glass boy. Hope he stAys out there partying with Pelosi and other ultimate failures

I couldn't find anything on Google connecting Jimmy Garoppolo with Nancy Pelosi, so I'm guessing you just had to shoehorn a dig at the democratic party for no real reason. Which is cool, I hate that party, but usually jokes have to make sense to be funny.

That’s a really long way for the author to say that he believes Wickersham even though that whole piece has been widely refuted.

"With Brady suspended for the first four games of the 2017 season due to the Deflategate scandal, Garoppolo got his chance to lead the Patriots. He won his first two starts, throwing for 502 yards and four touchdowns. He suffered a shoulder injury in Week 2 and was unable to start the final two games of Brady's suspension."
meh, author doesn't even have his years right. Brady was suspended for first 4 games in 2016 season, not 2017.

Lol now this is quite the post....

John Lynch: I asked if Brady was available and belichick said “are you crazy?” End of story.

That’s a really long way for the author to say that he believes Wickersham even though that whole piece has been widely refuted.

This piece is so bad.

Like you are saying the writer first claims BB was dejected and furious because Kraft ordered Jimmy gone with his source for his being the Wickersham report:
With conflict reportedly festering between Brady, Belichick and Kraft, Kraft ordered Belichick to trade Garoppolo, according to a report from ESPN's Seth Wickersham. The demand left Belichick dejected and furious that Kraft had intervened in football operations, per Wickersham's explosive report.

Then a paragraph later mentions on the side the other fact that we know which is BB laughing Lynch off when he asked for Brady. But since this goes entirely against his moronic narrative he just ends the sentence with a "we will never know how everything went down":
Lynch previously has said he asked Belichick about Brady and got a laugh out of Belichick, We'll probably never know how everything went down.

And then jumps back into this idiotic speculation that BB planned to move on from Brady even though a paragraph earlier it was made clear that BB was not interested in trading Brady:
Make no mistake, Belichick was ready to move on from Brady for some time before the Garoppolo trade.

But a gigantic bunch of opinionated horseshit. And when the facts contradict the spun narrative we just try to wash them away with a "whatever, we will never know".

Last edited:
Is it though?

It still seems like many people pull various chunks out of that article whenever they want to bring up Brady and Belichick having past problems.

Was there some element of truth to Wickersham's story? Probably. Was it accurate with everything he stated in there? No likely.

Where's the dead horse emoji ?

I couldn't find anything on Google connecting Jimmy Garoppolo with Nancy Pelosi, so I'm guessing you just had to shoehorn a dig at the democratic party for no real reason. Which is cool, I hate that party, but usually jokes have to make sense to be funny.

It’s not really a dig. Where is Pelosi’s district? Umm like San Fransico? Ahhh right where they give you a hotel room, booze, marijuana and methadone for free. Yeah, just stay right out there mr glass who can’t stay on s field for four games. Good riddance

John Lynch: I asked if Brady was available and belichick said “are you crazy?” End of story.
BB: “Are you crazy?...Of course he is!” Jk:D

BB shouldn't be mad as he had a shot trading Brady to the 49ers when Lynch asked about him but didn't.

It’s not really a dig. Where is Pelosi’s district? Umm like San Fransico? Ahhh right where they give you a hotel room, booze, marijuana and methadone for free. Yeah, just stay right out there mr glass who can’t stay on s field for four games. Good riddance

Are you ok ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes