PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wager Pool: How long till the 'comments' feature on Tomase's blog gets killed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don_the_patfan said:
Yeah thats it....wow just wow. I post at KFFL and you couldn't be further from the truth. Some people like to get some sort of rivalry going cause they are bored and most likely they dont post here or there. That doesnt even make sense we are all pat fans.

The theory you presented above is ridiculous to say the least.

He sounded like he's up to date on people's opinions over there. I shouldn't have called all of you guys out - the debate and quality of posting is probably just as good over there, however I do think the troll is a KFFL poster who for some ever reason has a grudge against this place.

Seymour93 said:
He sounded like he's up to date on people's opinions over there. I shouldn't have called all of you guys out - the debate and quality of posting is probably just as good over there, however I do think the troll is a KFFL poster who for some ever reason has a grudge against this place.

Anything is possible but most pat fans on that site got nothing but respect for this site. Bottom line we are all pat fans no matter the site. The way that post was worded it was meant to get a rise out of people here for whatever reason. Lets not give it credibility by talking about it.

Don_the_patfan said:
Anything is possible but most pat fans on that site got nothing but respect for this site. Bottom line we are all pat fans no matter the site. The way that post was worded it was meant to get a rise out of people here for whatever reason. Lets not give it credibility by talking about it.

Case closed. Vise versa about the respect thing.

Ian said:
You guys are rough :cool:. I think he's doing a good job considering the fact he's just getting started. He hasn't "ripped off" anything from us, and as a matter of fact he's even given Miguel a plug from one of the blog entries he posted. So I'm not sure where that accusation came from. But I do agree that very soon I'm guessing the comments section will be killed.

Let's face it, Mike Reiss more or less set the standard for this medium, and we're all going to be critical when reading the works of others. I think Tomase's doing a decent job, and in time will likely give a little more insight as he gets more comfortable.

Ian

I think he is ok, I just remember him on FSNE , being more of a Red Sox guy, but he is keeping his blog more updated that Curren..

Just what we need. An updated blog full of sh**. Great.

Mission accomplished, TSD:

Tomase's Blog said:
From the Couldn’t See That One Coming Dept., we’ll be disabling comments shortly thanks to a couple of really clever folk who should soon turn 12.

;)

DaBruinz said:
Ian- What do you mean by just getting started? The guy has been a hack for awhile. Just, previously, he hacked the Red Sox instead of the Patriots. Its not like he's some fresh, wet behind the ears, college grad.
Tomase was writing for the Lawrence Eagle Tribune for a few years before moving up to the Herald.

For those of you who don't know. The Lawrence Eagle Tribune was the Paper the broke the story on Alan Eagleson (Bobby Orr's former agent) and the NHLPA. Russ Conway, a beat writer for the Tribune, did some amazing work that lead, directly, to Eagleson being sent to jail in Canada and him being a fugative here in the United States.

I meant that he's just getting started with doing a blog. I didn't read him when he covered the Red Sox and understand he's not a young college grad. I'm just saying to give him some time and see how it goes.

Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back