PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vrabel fired in TN!

More 1960s unwatchable offense coming!

If he wants BOB or McDaniels as OC i'm out, this system is a dinosaur doesn't let young WRs produce and nobody has operated it at a high level except Brady, if he wants to bring Arthur Smith as his OC i'd consider him.
Lmao…you’re out? Well hell, that'll show em.

I don't think moving BB from HC is a good idea, but if it has to happen now then Vrabes and Harbaugh are who I'd like.

Oh yea.
From a 4 wins team to 6 win team.
Y’all smoking hard

Imagine firing the best defensive mind ever and replacing him with... A defensive coach.

I don't think moving BB from HC is a good idea, but if it has to happen now then Vrabes and Harbaugh are who I'd like.
Peter King is hearing LA Chargers for Jimmy Harbaugh.

Franchise QB and offensive pieces already in house.

Imagine firing the best defensive mind ever and replacing him with... A defensive coach.
Vrabel is a young BB without the DC rings

I did some research … didn’t find anything. I was watching last night thinking that was his swan song …
Interesting
Sources say Harbaugh, whose current deal runs through 2026, received an offer from Michigan for a 10-year, $125-million contract extension that would make him one of the highest-paid coaches in college football. Yet there is a caveat, and it's NFL-related.
If he signed the deal -- which he has not yet done -- Harbaugh would agree not to entertain or accept an NFL job for the 2024 season. The NFL clause would be one season only, but that's apparently been enough to drag out the process.

I don’t think BB is getting traded.

Agree with this. If they don’t want him back Kraft will let him leave without looking for compensation. I wonder how much Belichick getting the wins record as a Patriot matters to Kraft?

I think she got put together by Carthon, and they blamed Mike. Like everyone else, no QB, no winning.
Having AJ Brown and Corey Davis as the WRs also helped. They are gone.

Stop hating on Vrabel.

Amazing how many on here want Bill fired, yet want another guy who is trending in the same direction.

I think Vrabel is a good coach but if Vrabel never played for the Patriots he wouldn't even be considered for this job.

The Patriots have been ran into the ground by Bills refusal to go outside the organization and hire coaching and bring in new ideas just recycling the same old guys and kids of friends and the staff has eroded to the point where it's undermanned and not up to NFL standards how can people not be concerned that most of these issues will continue if you just hire another guy with Patriots ties.

The problems go way beyond Bill and Bill the GM, the coaching staff BLOWS.

If the whole coaching staff was gone and Vrabel was building his own from scratch he would be much more appealing than the thought of just plugging him into this mess.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back