PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vikings vs. Jets Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jets almost dumbed that game up.

a win is a win is a win....good outcome for you, Guns...we'll see ya soon enough

===============================================

Thank you.

I don't know. Maybe I'm biased (born and raised in Mass) but that looked to me like a Viking blowout victory with anyone other than Favre at QB.

Jets are good but Sanchez looked bad and the D looked bad against a senile QB with a bad elbow ...

Call me a hater.

thats funny given the fact the vikings is about to put 40 points against the pats.

Last edited:
You watch the whole game? The Vikes handed that one over despite the Jets effort to let them in the game.
I watched the whole game. The Jets did everything they could to lose the Ravens game too so what's your point?

When two good teams play they both have opportunities to win or lose the game. The Jets are ticking off all the boxes. Ball control offense and a play making defense. Whether or not they can maintain that during the season is the next point of conversation.

That said Revis and Cromartie looked crap if Favre didn't keep missing the receivers.

Last edited:
The trolls are about. I'm out.

thats funny given the fact the vikings is about to put 40 points against the pats.

Now I'm thinking maybe this won't happen. Favre's arm looked like it was going to fall off at the end of the game. Our luck will be they will substitute Tavaris Jackson at QB 3 minutes before game time, and since we won't have any film on him, he and Moss will torch us. And thus, Brett Favre will have screwed the Pats again.

Good stuff. The Pats have an offense full of young talent led by the anti-Favre and an improving young defense.

The Jets were exposed a little bit. They almost lost a game they were being handed by a crazy old man with a bum elbow.

I watched the whole game. The Jets did everything they could to lose the Ravens game too so what's your point?

My point is I dont call that ticking on all boxes, but I see your not from the US so maybe it has a different meaning down under.

My point is I dont call that ticking on all boxes, but I see your not from the US so maybe it has a different meaning down under.

Clicking on all cylinders?

Moss press conference coming up next.

Wonder if he'll talk about feeling unappreciated for not getting an extension from the Vikings yet. :rolleyes:

Now I'm thinking maybe this won't happen. Favre's arm looked like it was going to fall off at the end of the game. Our luck will be they will substitute Tavaris Jackson at QB 3 minutes before game time, and since we won't have any film on him, he and Moss will torch us. And thus, Brett Favre will have screwed the Pats again.

I don't think his ego will allow that. . . .

What more could the 4-1 Jets have done through 5 games considering they started off by laying an egg and have gone on a 4 game win streak beating 3 very good sides during that time? An offense that can score, a defense that creates plays and a special teams unit that provides good field position. That's pretty impressive for mine.

Hate all you want but I'm impressed by the Jets and believe we're in a real dog fight to take out the division.

Last edited:
What more could the 4-1 Jets have done through 5 games considering they started off by laying an egg and have gone on a 4 game win streak beating 3 very good sides during that time?

Hate all you want but I'm impressed by the Jets and believe we're in a real dog fight to take out the division

We're in a dogfight thats for sure but they're beatable, I think we take them up here, I guess my point is if they play like they did tonight, they're not going to be so lucky next time.
Hey, I think they're a good team too, I just didnt think they played well tonight and were given the game. I know a win is a win and they were good enought to still win this one but ticking on all boxes, no.

We're in a dogfight thats for sure but they're beatable, I think we take them up here, I guess my point is if they play like they did tonight, they're not going to be so lucky next time.
Hey, I think they're a good team too, I just didnt think they played well tonight and were given the game. I know a win is a win and they were good enought to still win this one but ticking on all boxes, no.
Given where they have come from, I'm certain the Jets are better through 5 games than last season, especially with Sanchez beginning to look like a proper QB. I know every team is beatable but right now they are getting wins and good sides get wins when they don't play to their best capacity.

That's what I mean by ticking the boxes and respectfully disagree with you regarding that.

Last edited:
Watching Moss talking to mediots postgame... Moss mentioned Brady texted him, apologized for "not bringing it home" but thanked him for the text. It was probably a "go get 'em Randy" type text.

You watch the whole game? The Vikes handed that one over despite the Jets effort to let them in the game.

Did you watch the first half, Jets could have easily blown this out early. At one point it was almost 200 yards offense by the Jets to 42 for the Vikes.

When two good teams play they both have opportunities to win or lose the game. The Jets are ticking off all the boxes. Ball control offense and a play making defense. Whether or not they can maintain that during the season is the next point of conversation.

That said Revis and Cromartie looked crap if Favre didn't keep missing the receivers.

Revis looked brutal but Cro stayed step for step with Moss. The TD was well covered but perfectly placed. He also could have had a pick had Moss not have interfered with him.

All I really want to know about tonight's game was, did it look like Brett Favre was just having fun out there?

Watching Moss talking to mediots postgame... Moss mentioned Brady texted him, apologized for "not bringing it home" but thanked him for the text. It was probably a "go get 'em Randy" type text.
Saw that too. Interesting on one level. Still wish he was here...

this thread is haunted I think...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back