Sep 12th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
VIDEO: N’Keal Harry “Steady Hustlin”

Robert Alvarez

New England Patriots wide receiver N’Keal Harry is wasting no time preparing for the 2020 season.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

venecol

The FRG has a little ****
LMFAO
A video of Harry running on a beach in "slo mo." Just like he looked during the regular season. Who was the genius that thought of this one? :D

Reactions: CMH

betterthanthealternative

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Caption options here are rich.

"Shark spotted."
"Shouldn't have eaten the tacos from the truck."
"That's not slow motion."
"Coach took his shirt off again."

Brick27

In the Starting Line-Up
This definitely makes me feel better about his ability to strengthen his route running and ability to get separation.

TheRainMaker

I'm getting my res at Dorsia
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
His rookie season was nothing short of a joke.

FCB02062

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Harry is trending to being a guy who has to gain 20 pounds and convert to TE because he sucks so bad as a receiver...Donald Hayes was better than this bum Harry...Hart Lee Dykes was 10x the player NKeal "Bust with a capital B" Harry ever will be...

cscirpoli

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Lol at the people in here. Every 1st round pick that doesnt light it on fire their first year is a bust. I'd like to see anyone in here say that to him personally

PatsFan2

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Let's just hope Brady doesn't see that video or if he he does they speed it up some. :rolleyes:Thank goodness we live in the photo shop age. :oops:

DarrylS

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Stay tuned folks not all that much you can tell from a first season when injuries were a major factor..

OTOH not quite sure why he or whoever filmed his posted this.. "gassers" on the beach, big deal???

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
What cryptic message is there to gleen from Harry on the beach?

Brady and Harry to the Phins?

Bcc66duece

Practice Squad Player
Alot of y'all are too hard on the kid. He showed flashes of what he is capable of. Their are 10 year vets that come in and can't get on the same page as Brady for an entire 16 game season and you expect a rookie to come in and do it in half a season.

Bleedthrough

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
I thought the Patriots should have taken AJ Brown instead of him on draft day and was pretty mad when they didn't. Hopefully he proves me wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.