PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Unofficial Official Preseason Game 4 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D Thomas is going to be pretty good in this offense!!

My only concern is it's not Brady. We know how different things can look between Brady and a different QB with Meyers. I don't like comparing a 10 year vet Pro Bowler with Jakobi Meyers, but eh. I'll still allow myself to be encouraged by this game.

D Thomas is going to be pretty good in this offense!!

I've said it before, and others have said pretty much the same thing, and I think it's worth saying again:

It's rare that we see a football positional group with such a large gap between their floor and their ceiling.

Yep. Not chew. Lol

Why would it surprise you that a professional athlete from the south dips/chews? It's ubiquitous in baseball, football, hockey, lacrosse. Brett Favre was dipping on the sidelines.

My only concern is it's not Brady. We know how different things can look between Brady and a different QB with Meyers. I don't like comparing a 10 year vet Pro Bowler with Jakobi Meyers, but eh. I'll still allow myself to be encouraged by this game.
DT will look better with Brady throwing him the ball. No question.

The replay gave me a new feeling for the TD pass

GREAT execution by Thomas. If he had risen his hands sooner, likely would get deflected. Real subtle greatness

I've said it before, and others have said pretty much the same thing, and think it's worth saying again:

It's rare that we see a football positional group with such a large gap between their floor and their ceiling.
?

Love game day “over reaction” threads. Remind me why I don’t read the regular season ones. Hahaha.
Lame

You should go back and watch the Garoppolo game in 2014. He was making the same type of mistakes.

I'm not defending JAG. I'm noting your reliance on meaningless numbers. With luck running the other way, Stidham would have 7-8 more INTs this exhibition season, and all the talk would be about how fast his ass was going to get cut.

Joejuan is easing me fear of the second round DB.

I've said it before, and others have said pretty much the same thing, and think it's worth saying again:

Very good point. It could be very bad if a few things go wrong.

Love game day “over reaction” threads. Remind me why I don’t read the regular season ones. Hahaha.
Lame

shrug.gif

Most of this is in good fun, and I don't see mass amounts of panic over every yard the opposition gains.

Love the sideline showing Crossen some love there.

Crossen got burned again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference