PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Unofficial Gomer vs. the Saints thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Saints are a fluke. Don't put much into this game.

Michaels says Indy's stadium may be the loudest in the league. Hmm I wonder why....

BigEF12.jpg

Last edited:
Ladies and gentlemen, your WORLD CHAMPION Indianapolis Colts

Are we supposed to be in awe.......Manning has been under ZERO pressure, and the defense of the Saints forgot that the season began.......

Maybe you should read your original post concerning AS, and then apologize.:bricks: Nowhere did that insinuation come up.

I said an all-pro DE like Williams was a better investment. Implying that the Texans made the right choice taking a defensive end over Bush, because Bush is a RB and finding a RB who can carry a team (a la Antowain Smith) is alot more difficult than finding a defensive end.

Jason David is no Randall Gay

Drew Brees looks like he was real confused out there took way to long to throw his passes, he had Lineman coming near him all night.

"Peyton Manning is not afraid of third and long." Thanks John. Get on a plane you pu**y.

Ladies and gentlemen, your WORLD CHAMPION Indianapolis Colts

How'd the Steelers look in this game last year. Sure you aren't playing a cupcake NFC team that's two years removed from a 4-12 season pal?

Jason David is a Duane Starks though.

Anybody else get sick from all those Manning commercials and advertisements?
The worst one has to be 3 seconds 2 seconds ahh go screw yourself.

Yea just a little bit early. Our D isn't this good.

I wasn't referring to them winning anything this year, I'm just letting people know who the REIGNING champs are. Keiho is a beast btw

I said an all-pro DE like Williams was a better investment. Implying that the Texans made the right choice taking a defensive end over Bush, because Bush is a RB and finding a RB who can carry a team (a la Antowain Smith) is alot more difficult than finding a defensive end.

"All-pro"???

I wasn't referring to them winning anything this year, I'm just letting people know who the REIGNING champs are. Keiho is a beast btw

Oh thanks for the reminder. I actually DID forget.

I enjoy seeing NFC teams get crushed everytime they play an AFC powerhouse. lol.

Bah, how many hours until 1:00 Sunday?

I think Aaron Brooks could of had a better game so far than Drew Brees has.
Watch how far the Saints drop in the power rankings now.
Looks like the Bears, Rams,, Eagles, Cowboys as the real threats in the NFC.

Is Brees going to throw a pass over 10 yards tonight? It looks like he is scared of IND DBs

I think Aaron Brooks could of had a better game so far than Drew Brees has.
Watch how far the Saints drop in the power rankings now.
Looks like the Bears, Rams,, Eagles, Cowboys as the real threats in the NFC.

Guy, what the hell are you talking about?!?!?!?!?!? Aaron Brooks........???? Yeah, he'd be much better at getting the WR's open than Brees.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Where's the flag on the Colts for leading with the helmet?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back