PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Unofficial Gomer vs. the Saints thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the Ugoh bashing... is anyone impressed with his game?
He hasn't impressed me from what I saw. But I only watched the first half. All the plays Collinsworth was raving about weren't even good plays by Ugoh.

The Saints OL is looking pitiful right now. I alway knew that their defense was suspect, but i didn't think their Ol was this horrible. I totally overratted them. If the Saints OL plays like this all year the Saints will be lucky to even win 9 games this year. The Saints secondary is looking pretty pitiful also. It looks like the Wideouts are walking right by them. Saints look horrible right now. Horrible. If this keeps up it will be a very long season for New Orleans.

The most negative thing about this whole thing I now have to avoid ESPN and NFL network until Monday the Manning ball washing should come to a halt then.

The Colts look good, BUT the Saints didn't show up??? Good points, they don't contradict one another one bit.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Colts fans: The smartest people in Indiana. That's scary.

I meant is as a figure of speech. Didn't show up = Shouldn't have. My bad on the wording.

For all the Ugoh bashing... is anyone impressed with his game?

He did well for a rookie in starting his first game, beyond that he has work to do. I think he has the most penalties of any player this game.

The most negative thing about this whole thing I now have to avoid ESPN and NFL network until Monday the Manning ball washing should come to a halt then.

so true, you just ruined my Saturday :mad:

I just dont understand why the NFC is so much worse than the AFC.

I remember someone made a comment earlier in the thread asking why the Colts let Jason David go...............

NO looks real bad. Both on Offense and Defense.

Just terrible.

I remember someone made a comment earlier in the thread asking why the Colts let Jason David go...............

He may have been a better player in the Colts system than NO's. Many FA's are good players for 1 team and never do as well for other teams/scheme's.

"The colts are not a normal NFL team....they score a lot of points" Madden.....damn Madden makes Joe Morgan look good.

God Jason David is 10x worse than Duane Starks for f**ks sakes.

He may have been a better player in the Colts system than NO's. Many FA's are good players for 1 team and never do as well for other teams/scheme's.

I completely argee with you. Colts fans have basically been predicting he would get terrorized this entire game

heh pretty much every former pats player fits that description.

Mathis! The best DE on the Colts.

Well that was fun....see ya all at Sunday 1pm.

Is there any way to re-do your fantasy drafts and get rid of Bush and Brees?

challenge it? I bet the ref was thought okay I will watch the play again and still have no idea what you are trying to challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes