PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

University of Rhode Island article about Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
American colleges are a joke now. $60 grand a year to get a degree in History of Transgender Entomology or some other nonsense.

Almost makes me glad I never graduated

Wow. Oh, and pardon me a sec...

giphy.gif

...just getting in before the thread closes. ;)

The Professor is a native New Yorker....

Nuff' said....

I'm going to express my wishes right now to not discuss the political premise of the article and just take it for what it's worth - the OP informing us of an article that's out there, which I'm sure will be discussed locally at some point.

Otherwise, now you know it's out there, but please don't devolve this thread into any of the political arguments that are likely to come due to what's in the article. :eek:

I'm going to express my wishes right now to not discuss the political premise of the article and just take it for what it's worth - the OP informing us of an article that's out there, which I'm sure will be discussed locally at some point.

Otherwise, now you know it's out there, but please don't devolve this thread into any of the political arguments that are likely to come due to what's in the article. :eek:
Heh, I think you're worrying over nothing, Ian. There's nothing to really discuss from this article other than "Wow, this dude's out of touch with reality." I think even our resident pot-smokin' lefties will keep their distance from this fellow.

Wow. Oh, and pardon me a sec...

giphy.gif

...just getting in before the thread closes. ;)
And this gif is amazing - have a cat who falls into this category :D

And this gif is amazing - have a cat who falls into this category :D

My cat wouldn't be able to do that...ever... he is a svelte 17.9 pounds....been on a diet for 2 months now!!!

Heh, I think you're worrying over nothing, Ian. There's nothing to really discuss from this article other than "Wow, this dude's out of touch with reality." I think even our resident pot-smokin' lefties will keep their distance from this fellow.
They were talking about it on WEEI at about noon. Turns out the prof is rated 2.9 out of 10 on RateMyProf.com. A real moonbat.

TB12 is in some very big trouble.

As it turns out, being married to Gisele Bundchen could make him an enemy to another threatened group (honestly, can anyone believe this schit?):

Mark Ronson isn't sapiosexual after all and apologizes for identifying as such - CNN

"Hit maker Mark Ronson has walked back his comments about identifying as sapiosexual.
"I do not consider myself part of any marginalized community, and I apologize if anybody misunderstood or took offense to it," Ronson told Rolling Stone.
A sapiosexual is someone who is attracted to intelligence and the human mind above other traits, including physical appearance and gender.
Ronson told ITV's "Good Morning Britain" last week: "I feel like I identify as sapiosexual."
But during a live interview Wednesday with Rolling Stone, he said his remark has been taken out of context.
As Ronson explained it, he was asked how he felt about sapiosexuality. He said he asked what it is, was given the definition, then replied, "That sounds great. Of course, who wouldn't be?"

.....and then his career imploded. :confused:

Can you IMAGINE what the strawberry lovers are going to do to Brady now?????

im still in shock and awe of the cat gif

I would sue if I was Brady.

This has to stop somewhere. Some people are actually going to believe whats in the article and potentially act out on it.

I was suppose we can next critique how many white guys are on the Pats.

I think it’s great that so many colleges have taken on all the mentally ill people who would have been institutionalized years ago and given them teaching jobs. Bravo to them. :confused:

The only reason I can think of to justify this article is that this "professor's" wife must have been downstairs-DJing to a picture of Tom Brady.

Who says the pot smokers are lefties ;)

I saw this article earlier and decided NOT to post about it, but since its here....

The premise of the article is that Brady is ONLY considered great because he is white, which is utterly ridiculous. NO ONE, repeat, Not a single other player that has ever played in the National Football League, has won six Super Bowls, let alone be the starting QB for all 6 of those wins (and could easily been 9 wins).

This is what academia is today, I thought it was terrible back in the early 80s when my professors riled against the evils of Ronald Reagan. I can only imagine what it is like now.

im still in shock and awe of the cat gif

At some point @SammyBlueCat is going to lord his kind's superior Pliability®* over us mere humans :( May as well tag him and get it over with :D

*edit: my Spidey Sense started tingling after I posted this, so I had to look; yes, the official TB12 site actually has a page devoted to that subject; apparently there is even something called the "pliable lifestyle" :eek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye