PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

University of Rhode Island article about Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Rips the mask off*

Aaron Rodgers?! How could you write such a thing!
Heh. Reminds me of this after SNF last week:

299c6x.jpg

Regards,
Chris

I think even our resident pot-smokin' lefties will keep their distance from this fellow.

What about pot eating lefties? Edibles, baby, edibles. The guy is a moron.

There is stupid, and then there is .... aw, forget it, there simply is no adequate word.

I saw the article earlier today, read a few lines, stopped reading and decided not to share with you guys. And he was actually able to publish this as a book? There are no good/useful words for this.

Trying to escape the Antonio Brown thread

giphy.gif

You can still get useful and employable degrees.
There is not ONE liberal bachelor's liberal arts degree that will net a new graduate a job in their field of study that pays enough to pay off loans, a car, and a mortgage

Any moron can write a book chapter. It has no peer review and no standards.

Early on one of Brady's best friends on the team was Lawyer Milloy who is black. He is still close with Willie McGinest who is black and introduced him to his hispanic business partner/trainer who I believe is The Godfather to his kids. He is married to a Brazilian and I have never heard a former teammate say a bad word about him. Yet somehow he is a beacon of white power.

There is not ONE liberal bachelor's liberal arts degree that will net a new graduate a job in their field of study that pays enough to pay off loans, a car, and a mortgage
My liberal arts degree in chemistry was quite useful. Two of my three kids have graduated and are employed. Granted, my wife and I saved since the day they were born and they have not a penny of college debt, with Ivy league degrees in their back pockets. Yes, in ~18 years we saved $800,000 for tuition, room, and board. It's why I still drive a 2003 Honda with 361,000 miles on it. I guess you could say that I am not one of those "ivory tower professors"

American colleges are a joke now. $60 grand a year to get a degree in History of Transgender Entomology or some other nonsense.
I don’t believe teachers or professors have a right to teach their morals and beliefs to students

I attended UMass Amherst and got my degree in economics. I was very liberal back then but the Economics faculty their tried to teach/spread Marxism to us.

I let them know I had no interest in Marxism, I just want to learn and understand ALL economic theory and modeling.

Do your job and teach the subject, not your version of it!

I'm going to express my wishes right now to not discuss the political premise of the article and just take it for what it's worth - the OP informing us of an article that's out there, which I'm sure will be discussed locally at some point.

Otherwise, now you know it's out there, but please don't devolve this thread into any of the political arguments that are likely to come due to what's in the article. :eek:
I hear you Ian! Sadly, our society has lost the ability to “discuss” politics intellectually.

When I was very young, a very wise old timer told me “Always keep the “I” over the “E”... or Intellect over emotion when engaging in discussions”

Conversation and politics have nothing to do with emotion. We all have a right to our opinions and thankfully, we don’t all think the same.

And to your point, this is a Patriots message board, not a political board. I was a regular poster on your old PoFo and I’ll admit, I’m glad you got rid of it

Although it wasn’t as bad as Twitter!:eek:

I'm going to express my wishes right now to not discuss the political premise of the article and just take it for what it's worth - the OP informing us of an article that's out there, which I'm sure will be discussed locally at some point.

Otherwise, now you know it's out there, but please don't devolve this thread into any of the political arguments that are likely to come due to what's in the article. :eek:
Today’s colleges suppress any deviation from group think as well
Just pointing it out

Only to find yourself in a bizarre thread about white masculinity and white supremacy.

Journalism.

I saw the article earlier today, read a few lines, stopped reading and decided not to share with you guys. And he was actually able to publish this as a book? There are no good/useful words for this.

When there are no words only pictures will do

tumblr_pfmz0bo5tN1ueapts_400.jpg

There’s stupid everywhere

All of this is more evidence that that kid max on YouTube is right. The universe was destroyed by CERN and all matter transfers to a parallel universe. The fact that the lions have not lost is really all I need but then there’s cleaveland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes