PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Unfiltered Locker Room Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
the rams already have bulletin board material. Everyone is going to say they don’t deserve to be there.

The patriots knew they were being recorded, because there were microphone booms all over the place. I suspect in the emotion of the moment they forgot about the cameras. Undoubtedly Suh will use this as motivation.
In my view the Patriots can also use the disrespect card the entire Rams organization has played for years calling the patriots Cheaters!! including Vermeil, Marshall Faulk, Eric ****erson etc.
Vermeil too? What did he say?

We screamed that before both Giants games, and then they came out and punched the Patriots in the face repeatedly. I can't put myself in the mindset that this would matter, at all.

Aren't we the ones who gave the Giants bulletin board material, at least in 07? "We're only gonna score 17?" might be the worst thing Brady has ever uttered.

Vermeil takes aim at 'cheating' Patriots

"They've done it the right way. They haven't been accused of cheating!" - Former #Chiefs head coach **** Vermeil on the team getting the playoff monkey off their back

Vermeil's quote is ridiculous. In his eyes if you are accused of cheating, then you must be guilty. The old Rams coach Mike Martz also accused the Pats of cheating

the Rams already have bulletin board material. Everyone is going to say they don’t deserve to be there.
And I wish they weren't. Brady & the offense would've picked apart that Saints defense, and Brady wouldn't have had to be concerned with Monkey Suh going after his knees either. The defense would've probably been better-equipped to handle a Saints offense that clearly wasn't as explosive as it was earlier in the season. This is a very, very, Very difficult matchup now that it's the Rams.

"They've done it the right way. They haven't been accused of cheating!" - Former #Chiefs head coach **** Vermeil on the team getting the playoff monkey off their back

Vermeil's quote is ridiculous. In his eyes if you are accused of cheating, then you must be guilty. The old Rams coach Mike Martz also accused the Pats of cheating

True, but Mike Martz will be coaching an AAF team in a few weeks and Belichick is still in the NFL. His opinion is tainted, not the Lombardi's at 1 Patriot Place

He can suck it. He can go drink his wine and get a good cry watching Young and the Restless.

Official version not too bad either.

Great opening w Andrews alone gassed after almost 100 heavy snaps. OL playing great means OL playing a lot. Hill helps.

Followed by great shot of BB greeting all players at the door.

And that is Wise holding the trophy like a baby at the end. Hope he's ready for SBLIII.

Last edited:
Winning on the road in the nfl in the playoffs is very difficult but doing it against a good football team like KC was extraordinary. The game was a classic and if I had just sacrificed my body for the team to that win, I’d probably be dropping a bunch of f bombs too.

Most of the videos in this thread no longer exist..

From what I have read reminds me of an old adage, "Don't poke the sleeping bear"... or better still "Act like you have been there before" you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes