PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Unfiltered Locker Room Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me thinks Brady or the team may give us a good behind the scenes documentary if we win.

Lol of course minutes after winning the afcc the OL are already talking about next game's matchups. Gotta love the big fellas in the trenches.

Loved Edelman's comments about making Brady match Jordan and only caring about playing so that Tom gets more 'ships.

listen @ c 1:00
Poor guys spending too much time on this board throughout the season..

Hogan: “You're too old..“
TB: “I'm too old, you're too slow, we have no skill players, we have no defence, we got nothing..“

I love BB clearing space in the beginning. That poor cameraman.

Edit: that part was in a longer version I saw this morning.

1. Very cool video.
2. A lot of hugging. Not that there's anything wrong with that
3. Cool moment between Brady and Edelman
4. Possibly awkward moment between Gronk and JKraft. Gronk may still be pissed about almost being traded.
5. I don't get that about Suh.

1. Very cool video.
2. A lot of hugging. Not that there's anything wrong with that
3. Cool moment between Brady and Edelman
4. Possibly awkward moment between Gronk and JKraft. Gronk may still be pissed about almost being traded.
5. I don't get that about Suh.

That he's a lazy bum that the Patriots saw twice a year for 4 years, and he'll quit if he's blocked, and they know it?

Why would this get released? I was good with it until the Suh stuff. We just saw what teams do with stuff like that. The last thing I want is Suh ramping up his dirty play to show up the Pats OL

I for one am really bored with the fans being scared of riling up the opponent. The Giants twice trash talked for two weeks and still won. The Bears made a music video and still won. It'll come down to execution, they aren't going to lose because Suh turns into Forrest Whitaker from Fast Times. Cannon and Brown are big guys, if Suh gets mad fine, he'll still have to make plays. I'm not for public trash talking, but this is fine.

Last edited:
But would we be screaming "Bulletin Board Material" had one of the Rams players said that about one of our guys? Interesting are the rules of fandom. :D

I don't mind a little “trash“ talk on Suh to go viral. Last two games he played most disciplined, focused, unselfish Ive seen him. Bringing out the i-rush Suh back for this game would indeed be “a good thing“..

Agreed. We want a Suh who is focused on personal insult, not a Suh who is focused on disciplined football.

Cannon, lol.

But would we be screaming "Bulletin Board Material" had one of the Rams players said that about one of our guys? Interesting are the rules of fandom. :D

We screamed that before both Giants games, and then they came out and punched the Patriots in the face repeatedly. I can't put myself in the mindset that this would matter, at all.

I wonder who did this video and how it became public. It's cool to see but probably shouldn't be circulating anywhere. I'll bet Stacey James isn't too happy about it.

I wonder who did this video and how it became public. It's cool to see but probably shouldn't be circulating anywhere. I'll bet Stacey James isn't too happy about it.
The patriots knew they were being recorded, because there were microphone booms all over the place. I suspect in the emotion of the moment they forgot about the cameras. Undoubtedly Suh will use this as motivation.
In my view the Patriots can also use the disrespect card the entire Rams organization has played for years calling the patriots Cheaters!! including Vermeil, Marshall Faulk, Eric ****erson etc.

I think Edelman might love Brady. He certainly says it enough. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand