PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Unfiltered Locker Room Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this.

1ed.jpg

Lmao Suh is trash

Not sure if I've ever seen a video like this...

The part about Suh is pretty funny...
Thanks for posting. What was the part about Suh you mentioned? I didn't hear it. Can you give a minute mark to check out?

Not surprised -- I made the post in fear that it was nested deeply in some thread somewhere but this deserves it's own thread :)

Wasn't meant as a slight towards you. I am happy someone made the thread. I posted the video to the X/O thread a bit ago but was assuming Wheelman might make his own little thread to parade out this gem.

Love these...this is one of the better celebrations as well!!!!!

Thanks for posting. What was the part about Suh you mentioned? I didn't hear it. Can you give a minute mark to check out?
He said “we have Donald, Suh, ect coming up” then Cannon said “Suh? That’s a good thing. Don’t get that on camera!”

4:30 - Offensive line talking crap on Suh while going over names of the Rams defensive line... "That's a good thing they have Suh <laugh>, oh don't get that on camera <laugh>"

Wasn't meant as a slight towards you. I am happy someone made the thread. I posted the video to the X/O thread a bit ago but was assuming Wheelman might make his own little thread to parade out this gem.

No slight taken! Credit to Wheelman :)

I shared this earlier under so proud of this team.
Guess I should of gave the description in the title it was this video.

I shared this earlier under so proud of this team.
Guess I should of gave the description in the title it was this video.

Credit to you as well! Sorry folks, not trying to steal content or credit here (not that anyone is accusing me of such). I just didn't see it and I'm doing my daily YouTube crawl on Patriots videos filtered with 'Today'.

Credit here goes to @Wheelman who found that gem hours back but it got somehow lost in the backpages of the PostGameThread.
Thanks, probably better off in a separate thread so people don't miss it. Credit to whoever posted this on youtube! I'm sure he's going to feel the ire of BB for capturing those Suh comments lol!:eek:

Credit to you as well! Sorry folks, not trying to steal content or credit here (not that anyone is accusing me of such). I just didn't see it and I'm doing my daily YouTube crawl on Patriots videos filtered with 'Today'.

Good job to put it separately or it would be lost for many in the thread heap out there..
___

I don't mind a little “trash“ talk on Suh to go viral. Last two games he played most disciplined, focused, unselfish Ive seen him. Bringing out the i-rush Suh back for this game would indeed be “a good thing“..

Why would this get released? I was good with it until the Suh stuff. We just saw what teams do with stuff like that. The last thing I want is Suh ramping up his dirty play to show up the Pats OL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes