PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tyrann Mathieu Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

fnordcircle

The poster who James White said inspires him.
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Of all the people available this off season, there's nobody I'd want more.

He's a leader in the locker room. He's a tone setter on the field. Nothing could make me get over the terrible departures we've had faster than bringing this guy in.

He'd mean as much to our defense's mentality as Rodney did in 2003.

Of all the people available this off season, there's nobody I'd want more.

He's a leader in the locker room. He's a tone setter on the field. Nothing could make me get over the terrible departures we've had faster than bringing this guy in.

He'd mean as much to our defense's mentality as Rodney did in 2003.

I am just here to watch your signature.

Honey Badger was released after refusing to take a hair cut on his 14M salary.... we can't afford him?

snes_pipe_dream_1.gif

I don't underdstand ARI didn't shop him. Watching todays DB contracts fly his is a bargain. Id send a 3rd rounder without ask..

I honestly clicked on this post thinking you were making fun of the poster who broke the solder to gmen news 2 hours later. I’m disappointed that this wasn’t the case. And for that you get a dislike.

I honestly clicked on this post thinking you were making fun of the poster who broke the solder to gmen news 2 hours later. I’m disappointed that this wasn’t the case. And for that you get a dislike.

That’s Hillarious

I had to look up hentai. Clueless.

Blame the mods for their ongoing persecution of me. I'll expose Crooked Ian and the deep state mods, they can't stop me.

Also, Mathieu reportedly wants north of $9m a year since that's apparently what he turned down in Arizona. Can't imagine us paying him $10m a year or more but oh how I would love it.

Blame the mods for their ongoing persecution of me. I'll expose Crooked Ian and the deep state mods, they can't stop me.

Also, Mathieu reportedly wants north of $9m a year since that's apparently what he turned down in Arizona. Can't imagine us paying him $10m a year or more but oh how I would love it.

Can't count BB out...out of nowhere, he gave Gilmore north of $9m last yr

They might as well offer him the same contract they allegedly offered Butler.

Depends on the money, given the concerns surrounding his size and durability, but I agree that he'd be a transformative figure on this defense. Worth taking a gamble on.

He seems like a BB kind of guy, can play multiple positions well. I guess it depends on the money.

I’d love to have any of Suh, Honey Badger, Clayborn, or even Nelson, but there are a lot of teams with money spending like drunken sailors at the moment.

I’d love to have any of Suh, Honey Badger, Clayborn, or even Nelson, but there are a lot of teams with money spending like drunken sailors at the moment.

Why I don't see ANY of those guys signing with us.

I expect a semi big trade however..but none of these guys. Teams have $$ and are stupid..we are not

If only we had a free agency thread for all free agency news. That way people wouldn’t start a new thread everytime someone is cut, signed, or gets a tweet posted about them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back