PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Trollin doing what he does best

Status
Not open for further replies.

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
I don't care about touchdown records. "JUST WIN BABY"

I could see Brady passing the record and just giving away the ball to Jakobi Meyers without thinking about it lol.

Ball would probably just end up in the Pats Hall of Fame.

People on this board should take Mixon's cue...
Not sure why some can't ignore the trolls but it's keeping them in business. The very things fans say they don't want.

Not sure why some can't ignore the trolls but it's keeping them in business. The very things fans say they don't want.

People like to be outraged. It makes them feel powerful and find purpose in their meandering fleeting life.

I don't mind that guy but I haven't followed him for long. Maybe I'll give it time. lol

First he *****es BB won't answer his question.

Now Mixon blocks him.

He knows a majority of the fan base thinks hes a useless idiot.

He is an annoying little fleeb.

Reactions: PP2
People like to be outraged. It makes them feel powerful and find purpose in their meandering fleeting life.
Very true. Some have to have something always going on, some drama. I wish the fan base would collectively unfollow, block & ignore these guys & stop putting money in their pocket. I wouldn't even know who Nick Wright is if his **** wasn't constantly brought up on some platform by fans.

I watched abt 3 mins of him & was shocked people take time out to watch him or anyone. I get entertainment etc. Everyone has to have something to space out w but our base says they hate these guys. According to them they know nothing but how much time & energy is wasted on them? Idk again I couldn't tell you what's even on those channels besides the games they play. Stopped watching PTI & all that stuff years ago & don't miss it even a little bit.

Brees is going to have a long wait for that congratulatory message for when he passes Brady's Super Bowl record.

Sees a tweet with a legitimate feel good kind of question and this diick decides to use it to deminish Brady.....and Volin's "best"? Please never use that word in the same sentence with the name Volin it it ever again.

First he *****es BB won't answer his question.

Now Mixon blocks him.

He knows a majority of the fan base thinks hes a useless idiot.

He is an annoying little fleeb.

He IS a useless idiot.

That's why he is the MCI.

Look, Borges and Felger and others have been trolls - - but they are actually intelligent and informed. They just have an aex to grind (or a business plan to execute).

This guy has neither and is the MCI for a reason. He is slow-witted and incapable. The Globe got him on the cheap because it doesn't give a **** about NFL coverage ever since the Sox bought the paper. Pre-Sox purchase, they use to care about good football coverage. Sadly, Will McDonough, Mike Reiss or Michael Holley are not walking through that door anytime soon.

The MCI is the Yugo of football writers.

images

This guy is so fake and unoriginal that it hurts my brain to understand how his employers don't see it. This weekend, Mike Reiss posted a picture of the Patriots plane when it was making its approach to land. I believe he was in the same plane as Mike Reiss and so he also decided to post the same picture with almost the exact caption as Reiss without any shame.

I skip all and everything he writes, sometimes I don't see interest titles and wander my way to tweets or articles but stop short of reading once I find out he is the writer.

He's not wrong. Brees seems very likely to become the guy who holds that record.

Congrats to Brees he will have earned it but ultimately there's no question he'd trade it all for Brady's regular and post season win record.

He's not wrong. Brees seems very likely to become the guy who holds that record.

Congrats to Brees he will have earned it but ultimately there's no question he'd trade it all for Brady's regular and post season win record.

Hothouse Petunia Dome QB........

Between Mixon blocking Volin and his tweet about meeting Brady, have to say I like this guy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back