PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Trey Flowers Visited Today

You know how I know you're gay?

jk jk
LMAO.

Can't a guy appreciate a good love song?

Now if I went into the "What Song Are You Listening to Now" thread and started posting a whole bunch of Michael Bolton then questions certainly need to be asked.

Last edited:
Ca

LMAO.

Can't a guy appreciate a good love song?

Now if I went into the "What Song Are You Listening to Now" thread and started posting a whole bunch of Michael Bolton then questions certainly need to be asked.
Kenny G has entered the chat
On Stage Performance GIF by Kenny G

Crazy this guys only 29, he should be begging to sign a one year prove it contract with the only org hes seen success. Would be good rotational depth on the line give judon and wise some plays off. I would love to build a line like the Eagles, plenty of contributors so no one is ever tired by the end of the game

Kenny G has entered the chat
On Stage Performance GIF by Kenny G
I like Kenny G.

The problem is I met Mrs. RW in 1991 so I needed to shelve the Motorhead, Megadeath, Pearl Jam, Nivrana genre if I wanted to get any action.

I like Kenny G.

The problem is I met Mrs. RW in 1991 so I needed to shelve the Motorhead, Megadeath, Pearl Jam, Nivrana genre if I wanted to get any action.
Mrs at my house listens to much heavier stuff than I. Not unusual to hear her jamming Metallica, Rammstein or Korn in the truck.
rammstein GIF

I like Kenny G.

Doesn't sound like a problem to me. What am I missing?

Mrs at my house listens to much heavier stuff than I. Not unusual to hear her jamming Metallica, Rammstein or Korn in the truck.
rammstein GIF
My 18yo daughter cranks, "Fade To Black".. that's my girl!

Doesn't sound like a problem to me. What am I missing?
Considering i'm still married and have 3 kids, I can safely say Kenny G background music has the desired impact.

Well this thread has taken an unexpected turn.

I'm into vampire rock these days....

maybe matty didnt like him anymore after detroit so axed it last year?

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back