Training camp binkies

Status
Not open for further replies.

patman52

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Mine are Josh Augusta, David Jones and Matt Lengel

Malcolm Mitchell and Cyrus Jones

I hear there's some hype around Jonathon Jones looking to see what he does, and hope to see a Cyrus jump, if we can get college Cyrus game over maybe this year or next

David Jones and the rooks in the secondary as a whole
I want to see Austin Carr
DJ Foster second season.

They're all binkies to me, love em all (especially Andrew Hawkins and Will Likely get cut) except for that washed up, has been qb who's standing in the way of the next great qb of the New England Patriots.

No binkies -- D.J. Foster's got it hard enough without my help. :rolleyes:

2nd year UDFA CB Jonathan Jones & UDFA rookie CB Kenny Moore. Both got great press during minicamp/OTAs. Jones was great in camp last season vs. the Saints & probably would've played more if we weren't as deep as we were at CB. Moore was the only UDFA to make it to 2nd team reps with vets & was getting PBUs vs. Brady.

We may be turning into a UDFA CB gem factory.

2nd year UDFA CB Jonathan Jones & UDFA rookie CB Kenny Moore. Both got great press during minicamp/OTAs. Jones was great in camp last season vs. the Saints & probably would've played more if we weren't as deep as we were at CB. Moore was the only UDFA to make it to 2nd team reps with vets & was getting PBUs vs. Brady.

We may be turning into a UDFA CB gem factory.
Yet we rolled out the brinks truck for Gilmore.
Curious to see how Daryl Roberts does with the Jets.
He was my super binkie.

DJ Foster is gonna light it up in Preseason and then do nothing all season long. But I'm really gonna enjoy watching him in preseason.

Cyrus and the 24 rookies

___
BTW - 24 rookies + 12 new vets + 6 in-season signings (Rowe, Van Noy, Bates, Douglas, Lengel, baby Gronk) will have first taste of BB TC mood/mode:

PS - Pats season in BB's trademark lines:
AUG - We don't have it
SEP - On to Cincinatti
OKT - We suck
NOV - Do your job
DEC - Not this team
JAN - Go ask Dallas and Kansas City (about home-field..)
FEB - No days off (we're five weeks behind..)​

Cyrus and the 24 rookies

___
BTW - 24 rookies + 12 new vets + 6 in-season signings (Rowe, Van Noy, Bates, Douglas, Lengel, baby Gronk) will have first taste of BB TC mood/mode:

PS - Pats season in BB's trademark lines:
AUG - We don't have it
SEP - On to Cincinatti
OKT - We suck
NOV - Do your job
DEC - Not this team
JAN - Go ask Dallas and Kansas City (about home-field..)
FEB - No days off (we're five weeks behind..)​

What did B.B. In June after Mini Camp? "I'm done with 2016... 2017 team hasn't done anything yet"

DJ Foster is gonna light it up in Preseason and then do nothing all season long. But I'm really gonna enjoy watching him in preseason.

Yea he's behind Mike G, Dion Lewis, James White, Rex Burkhead, pretty tuff

They're all binkies to me, love em all (especially Andrew Hawkins and Will Likely get cut) except for that washed up, has been qb who's standing in the way of the next great qb of the New England Patriots.

I hope you're strawmanning as a joke and not because you actually think there are people who see it that way.

Add DJ Foster and this is my list.
Reason I didn't add him is I think he has no shot. A LOT has to happen for him to make it. Basically he is redundant considering we have White, Lewis and Burkhead. He has to blow away BB in camp and Lewis has to **** the bed.

A lot of people mention Johnathon Jones, I think he's pretty much a lock. Therefore not a binkie of mine. My binkies are the guys on the bubble who basically have no shot and have to have amazing camps. One guy I'd like to add to my list is the TE O'Shaunessy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News