PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Training camp binkies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason I didn't add him is I think he has no shot. A LOT has to happen for him to make it. Basically he is redundant considering we have White, Lewis and Burkhead. He has to blow away BB in camp and Lewis has to **** the bed.

A lot of people mention Johnathon Jones, I think he's pretty much a lock. Therefore not a binkie of mine. My binkies are the guys on the bubble who basically have no shot and have to have amazing camps. One guy I'd like to add to my list is the TE O'Shaunessy.

Foster has his work cut out for him and is probably destined for the ps or another team, but he's an exciting player and I hope he somehow slips through. I agree with you on Jones. There's a lot of underdogs on this team that are easy to root for but stand little to no shot.

I still believe in Zach Sudfeld :(

I can't wait to see Brandon Cooks! The thought of Brady throwing to a more talented Deion Branch has me salivating.

I can't wait to see Brandon Cooks! The thought of Brady throwing to a more talented Deion Branch has me salivating.
Yeah, that's an insane thought. More talented AND faster. Deion was more quick than straight line fast. Brandin is both quick and fast. A slant pass with him can go 80 yards in a split second. Hopefully he meshes with Brady as soon as possible.

Another guy I'm looking forward to seeing is RB Leshun Daniels jr. He reminds me of a smaller Legarrette Blount. Runs with power, but can break some long runs too. I would say Daniels is more of a power back than Gileslee, though they both can run with power.

Hoping they can sneak Daniels onto the practice squad, especially since Burkhead only has a 1 year contract. If Burkhead has a great year for the Pats, he'll sign a big contract elsewhere. If he sucks, the Pats won't want him back. So I see Burkhead gone after this year regardless.

BB has made it a point to get more athletic and faster on both sides of the ball.

Burkhead/Gillislee should exceed the production by Blount.

We also face the NFC South and AFC West this year. Look at the big receivers/TEs we're facing outside of our division this year:

Julio Jones
Mike Evans
Michael Thomas
Kelvin Benjamin
OJ Howard
Greg Olsen
Travis Kelce
Demaryius Thomas
Amari Cooper
Mike Williams
Keenan Allen
Antonio Gates
Deandre Hopkins
Martavis Bryant

And the speedy ones too:

Taylor Gabriel
Desean Jackson
Willie Snead
Ted Ginn
Tyreek Hill
Emmanuel Sanders
Michael Crabtree
Will Fuller
Antonio Brown

The secondary will need to be huge for us.

Another guy I'm looking forward to seeing is RB Leshun Daniels jr. He reminds me of a smaller Legarrette Blount. Runs with power, but can break some long runs too. I would say Daniels is more of a power back than Gileslee, though they both can run with power.

Hoping they can sneak Daniels onto the practice squad, especially since Burkhead only has a 1 year contract. If Burkhead has a great year for the Pats, he'll sign a big contract elsewhere. If he sucks, the Pats won't want him back. So I see Burkhead gone after this year regardless.

Id guess there's a very good chance for Daniels on Pats PS.
Good chance Pats will want him, good chance he clears waivers.
More RB drafted this yr (26 in 2017; avg. is 21 per yr) + plenty of solid FA vets

BB has made it a point to get more athletic and faster on both sides of the ball.

Burkhead/Gillislee should exceed the production by Blount.

We also face the NFC South and AFC West this year. Look at the big receivers/TEs we're facing outside of our division this year:

Julio Jones
Mike Evans
Michael Thomas
Kelvin Benjamin
OJ Howard
Greg Olsen
Travis Kelce
Demaryius Thomas
Amari Cooper
Mike Williams
Keenan Allen
Antonio Gates
Deandre Hopkins
Martavis Bryant

And the speedy ones too:

Taylor Gabriel
Desean Jackson
Willie Snead
Ted Ginn
Tyreek Hill
Emmanuel Sanders
Michael Crabtree
Will Fuller
Antonio Brown

The secondary will need to be huge for us.
Wow that is quite the list.
Yikes.

Mike G and Mitchell (Both will be studs this year...IMO and i hope)

Elandon Roberts, Andrew Hawkins, Derick Rivers.

My binkies usually get cut. Should I name them anyway and curse their NFL careers?

Question: Will Will Likely likely make the team?

Signing identical twins (Hollisters) sounds like a publicity stunt.

Tom Brady, I think he can make this team. It's a long shot, I know, but I'm still rooting for him.
Seriously, that's the attitude Brady brings with him each camp. Ambitious, yes, but practical first, focusing on the basics.

As for me, I glanced at the thread title and rushed right over thinking "bikinis".

The modern one first got public notice in Paris on July 5, 1946.

Personally, I love and appreciate the French, I really do.

Bring back NFL Europe!

Tom Brady, I think he can make this team. It's a long shot, I know, but I'm still rooting for him.
Looking forward to Patriots Training Camp 2023.

By that time, Tom will only be able to do agility drills by walking his dog, a la Rocky.
th
Jimmy G? Likely long gone and forgotten.

Seriously, that's the attitude Brady brings with him each camp. Ambitious, yes, but practical first, focusing on the basics.

As for me, I glanced at the thread title and rushed right over thinking "bikinis".

The modern one first got public notice in Paris on July 5, 1946.

Personally, I love and appreciate the French, I really do.

Bring back NFL Europe!

On a more serious note I would like to see Langi make the team, and I want Malcolm Mitchell to make a big second year jump. Teams are not going to be able to focus on him and he could really make them pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes