PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Trade down with Steelers to screw over Jets

The fans?? Why would Patriots fans be humiliated by Brady winning a Super Bowl with the Bucs? Did the fans squeeze their quarterback with insulting incentive laden contracts? Arrogantly push the GOAT out of town? And then pull the corpse of Cam Newton from the scrapheap? No, we didn't. However, BB did all of those things, which yes, led to a good bit of humiliation while Brady won a championship with a stuffed turkey for a head coach.

All along it wasn't the head coach/team that could win with any top 15 quarterback but rather it was the quarterback that could win with any top 15 head coach/team.
I'll just add that Bill the Coach is one game under .500 since Tom Brady left to win a super bowl in Tampa

maxresdefault copy 5.jpg

Interesting. Washington had pick 118 overall in the 4th round.

Interesting. Washington had pick 118 overall in the 4th round.

Very interesting. Washington had Forbes above Gonzalez but were really looking for either one. In the video they tell "Eliot" they are going to pass on trading because they think Forbes or Gonzalez will be there without a trade. Obviously thought the Jete were not going DB like everyone else believed. If it was a 4th rounder in the trade the Pats wanted Pitt to jump the Jete, but would have traded with the Commanders if they surrendered a 3rd, or a 3rd for a 6th.

The Pats probably had Forbes and Gonzalez rated similarly like Washington. I prefer Gonzalez but who knows?

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back