PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Trade Done as per schefter (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also thought this would upset me more than it does...I loved having Randy Moss here. But, honestly, he would have left at the end of this season anyway..now we have value/bargaining chip (3rd round draft pick)...to possibly pick up his replacement.

So....now we have an empty slot on the roster.....who will fill the slot now?

Brady must be ecstatic that they just trade away his favorite target in the middle of the season...

He busted his butt on Monday, that's for sure. As for prima donna WRs, welcome to the NFL.

Vince Jackson, Anquan Boldin, Randy Moss, Brandon Marshall, Santana Holmes, Braylon Edwards, etc. etc. Only Fitzgerald has no issues. But guess what? He's getting paid. Even model citizen Deion Branch went out blazing.

Can ANYONE here think of a star WR who would be a BETTER citizen than Moss?

Andre Johnson.

Re: Trade official: Pats trade Moss to Vikes for a 3rd rounder

On a side note, Moss faces Revis on Monday night next week. Don't tell me the Patriots didn't know that before the trade. ;)

Revis is out with a hammy. Geebus.

I think we'll be okay but I have a feeling this Baltimore game is going to look something like Denver in '06.

Except that our defense won't be able to keep it respectable.

Dissapointed in only a 3rd in return. Especially when San Diego was offered a 2nd for VJ. I'm sure lol they were ready to give their 2nd and BB told them "NO, we can't afford to sign all our draft picks in 2011 already. We'll just take your 3rd."

Amazing that we could get a high 2nd rder from KC for Cassel but not for the 2nd or 3rd greatest wr of all time who still has got a lot left in the tank.

I'm pissed but I am a Patriot fan first and foremost. Spreading the ball around makes Brady great. It's not like the WR crew we had in 06 where Caldwell was our best wr. Welker is great and Tate is up and coming while Price is a burner on the sideline. I think we will be ok although we will miss Moss in a big way until Brady get's his new wr's down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back