PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Toughest road ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't be the toughest route to a title if the Patriots beat the Bills, the Raiders and the Cowboys in the playoffs. The toughest game on that road is the Bills at Gillette.

How much fun would it be to beat Chucky in the AFCC and Jerry Jones in the Super Bowl?
Sign me up for this scenario, please.

Pats should’ve beat KC as crappy as they played. I think that game might be worse than the 2006 AFCCG. If they can get passed KC, Baltimore will be extremely difficult. So to answer your question, this is toughest test assuming they face both teams.
I suspect we'll play loose against teams who've beaten us since we'll be the underdogs. No one expects us to beat the Ravens on their turf and, even if we lose, they are a respectable opponent to end our season against if we keep things respectable. There won't be any media pressure with the Chiefs, either, since they'll probably be the favorites.

As much as Baltimore is a beast, my greater fear is having to play Buffalo again at some point. With the Bills, they've kept it close two games and it is difficult to beat a team three times in a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call