PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TOP 10 BEST RUNNING BACKS IN FOOTBALL

Out of the three of them, Azorian surprises me the most. I have to hope that was a mistake.

Not a mistake. I just dont "LOL" like some people do over Dikembe routine.

If that makes me a communist...so be it i guess

Comedy is always subjective, Kontra.

Not denying that, but going in and disliking a post that brings a lot of other people joy when you could just as easily ignore the poster is a move straight out of Douche Central.

Not denying that, but going in and disliking a post that brings a lot of other people joy when you could just as easily ignore the poster is a move straight out of Douche Central.

I think disliking anyone's post (that's not trolling ) is a douche move...

But fcuk it, the function is there, might as well use it

NO LOVE FOR BENJARBIS GREAT ELITUS? NO COOCHERY DILLON? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, DIKEMBE?

Got me thinking. Boy, the 4 AFC teams left have really mediocre sets of running backs. Ours might be the best. And, that ain't saying much. Top 3 teams in the NFC have elite backs. Marshawn Lynch, Eddie Lacy(He's getting close to being one I should say) and Demarco Murray.

AHA NO. SHE NEED GOOD MAN... DIKEMBE IS NOT THIS KIND OF MAN! GREAT MAN YES BUT NOT FOR RELATIONSHIP

Sorry about that. Plenty of fishes out there, though. Don't give up! You'll find Miss Dikembe. It'll happen when you least expect it.

Sorry about that. Plenty of fishes out there, though. Don't give up! You'll find Miss Dikembe. It'll happen when you least expect it.
DIKEMBE DONT WANT MISS DIKEMBE
FBGM
MY MOTTO

• Ha Ha
Reactions: PP2

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey