PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TOP 10 BEST RUNNING BACKS IN FOOTBALL

I'd like to meet the kind of person who dislikes a thread like this.
They're the kind of people who bring up politics at new years eve parties.

They're the type of people whose social feeds are full of "share this if you DEMAND" pictures.

They're the type of people who find South Park unfunny.

They are black belts in lights out missionary once a year.

They have a tumblr account.

...and they have at least ten bumper stickers declaring their brilliant political standpoints.

I was rolling at cute face Gore!! Lol, that is one ugly mug!!

Well, Dikembe.. did you ever end up going on a date with Ashley?? We're waiting with baited breath. Report back asap.

Good stuff. Would have been epic if you used a pic of Flemming for Jones Gray.

But ... But some of the photos are wrong. o_O

You say that like it's a bad thing.......

In this case, it's a sort of prison double entendre. :D

Mr. Mutombo, thank you once again for the Jericho Coochery Christmas football .

It is most prize possess.

Mr. Mutombo, thank you once again for the Jericho Coochery Christmas football .

It is most prize possess.
MUCH WELCOME. THANK YOU FOR BEING FRIEND

Jeez......Beanie Wells. I would have never known.

I'd like to meet the kind of person who dislikes a thread like this.

Why? Chances are that those three posters suck just as bad in real life as they do here. I wouldn't mind seeing what THEY think is funny. Maybe Jerry Lewis slipping and falling during a stand-up routine? That was always a gas.

This guy is great, and generous. That Jericho Cotchery football could not have been easy to get.

Why the f must every DIKEMBE thread turn into conspiratorial discussions of political correctness? The irony hits its apogee with the same Debbie Downers saying how non-fun these imaginary thought police must be. o_O

Why? Chances are that those three posters suck just as bad in real life as they do here. I wouldn't mind seeing what THEY think is funny. Maybe Jerry Lewis slipping and falling during a stand-up routine? That was always a gas.
Humor? Nay, good sir, that is too base a form of entertainment. They'd much prefer writing a blog about how NYC using a "ball" drop to celebrate new beginnings is just another example of the horrible oppression and the priviledge of the patriarchy.

Why the f must every DIKEMBE thread turn into conspiratorial discussions of political correctness? The irony hits its apogee with the same Debbie Downers saying how non-fun these imaginary thought police must be. o_O

Well, it's a football forum, so you're going to have more than a few hyper alpha-males who never got out of a high school mentality. This is their refuge from that godawful "politically correct" world that they see closing in on them in every direction and they resent even the slightest attempt to bring what they perceive as even the slightest attempt to call them out. Some of the douchier replies in this thread are a predictable result of this.

For the record, I think Dikembe is freaking hilarious. Some of his posts have made me laugh longer than anything in a while. But I'm not going to fault anyone or call them names because that kind of humor isn't their thing for whatever reason.

Well, it's a football forum, so you're going to have more than a few hyper alpha-males who never got out of a high school mentality. This is their refuge from that godawful "politically correct" world that they see closing in on them in every direction and they resent even the slightest attempt to bring what they perceive as even the slightest attempt to call them out. Some of the douchier replies in this thread are a predictable result of this.

For the record, I think Dikembe is freaking hilarious. Some of his posts have made me laugh longer than anything in a while. But I'm not going to fault anyone or call them names because that kind of humor isn't their thing for whatever reason.

I can make a very cogent argument about how disliking a post by a guy who is obviously a gimmick poster that brings entertainment for a lot of people seeking to get their heads out of the daily grind for a minute or two is the douchiest thing one can do.

Comedy is always subjective, Kontra.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back