PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TOP 10 BEST RUNNING BACKS IN FOOTBALL

dikembe

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
HELLO MY NAME DIKEMBE
I KNOW IT WAS SAID THAT NO POSTS WILL BE MADE UNTIL SUPER BOWL CELEBRATION, BUT THIS WEEKEND IS SO BORING NO? I THINK I MUST HELP OUT PEOPLE BY GIVING THEM GOOD LIST OF BEST RUNNING BACK IN FOOTBALL

10. DEMARCUS MURRAY
DEMARCUS IS SUCH SPEED DEMON NO? HOWEVER HE IS HELPED BY FACT THAT COWBOY OFFENSIVE LINE IS MADE UP OF ZULU WARRIOR. STILL IS VERY TALENTED MAN
dez_bryant_21_large.jpg

9. REGINALD BUSH
REGINALD WAS LIGHTNING BOLT AT SOUTH CALIFORNIA AND ALSO WEARS COOL UNIFORM PLAYS FOR COOL TEAM. LIONS ARE SICK AHA

bush.jpg

8. AARON HERNANDEZ
ONLY WAS RUNNING BACK A FEW TIMES COULD HAVE BEEN LEGENDARY THOUGH BECAUSE HE IS SO USED TO RUNNING FROM THE COPS AHA

1186139_372759369524123_980756245_n.jpg

7. THOMAS JONES
HE WAS MONSTER NO? RAN THROUGH TACKLERS LIKE CAR WASH. TOO BAD JETS SOILED HIS REPUTATION. QUITE SCARY MAN THOUGH

i

6. TRENT RICHARDS
VERY HIGH DRAFT PICK COOL HAIR TOO! TOO BAD HE PLAYS WITH HORRIBLE COACHES AND ANDY SUCK AHA
i

5. LESWAG MCCOY
LESWAG IS LEGEND OF THE SPEED. BORN IN AL DAVIS DREAMS HE HAS BECOME PANTHEON OF QUICKNESS

brian-westbrook-eagles-2ad044dd0daf34f0_large.jpg

4. BEANIE WELLS
AH BEANIE WELLS A FAVORITE PLAYER OF MINE. HE DOMINATES THE TRENCHES AND DESTROYS ALL WITH HIS AMAZING SKILLS.
4792_lg.gif

3. MARSWAG LYNCH
MARSWAG IS FAMOUS FOR CAUSING NATURAL DISASTERS SUCH AS :HURRICANE KATRINA, PEARL HARBOR AND STOCK MARKET CRASH OF 1987. MARSWAG IS SO GOOD HE HAS EVOLVED FROM BILLS PLAYER INTO ACTUAL NFL PLAYER
ufc17213.jpg

2. FRANK GORE
HE HAS SUCH CUTE FACE NO? AND VERY GOOD AT RUNNING FOOTBALL
i

1. JONES GRAY!!!!

JONES GRAY IS SINGLE HANDED REASON PATRIOTS ARE GOOD NFL TEAM. HE IS AMAZING PLAYER AND EVEN BETTER PERSON. THANK YOU JONES GRAY FOR GIVING US AMAZING LIFE TO LIVE IN. IF ONLY MCDONALD COULD USE YOU BETTER.

111614patriotsmw034.jpg

DISCOVERED MAGIC OF PICTURE FOR THIS LIST AS WELL! THANK YOU JONES GRAY FOR SHOWING ME

But ... But some of the photos are wrong. o_O

I love it so much!!!

"Pantheon of quickness"

You sir are a genius.

"Pantheon of quickness"

You sir are a genius.
Someone being a "pantheon of quickness" makes no sense. But it's close enough to "paragon" in Dikembe-speak malapropism that we can figure what he's driving at.

Someone being a "pantheon of quickness" makes no sense. But it's close enough to "paragon" in Dikembe-speak malapropism that we can figure what he's driving at.

I took it to mean that McCoy is so quick he's the sole member of the pantheon of quickness.

Dikembe, Dikembe, Dikembe.

I am shocked and saddened that there was one player missing from your top 10 list. The one player who epitomizes your mantra of RESPECT THE CLOCK.

How on Belichick's green earth could you have forgotten the one, the only, the most respecting of the clock running back who has ever lived?

Bryant (sic) Westbrook!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3158572

#3 stock market crash made me lol hard.

This is your best thread yet. Easily.

Dikembe, I freakin love you :)

I lmao on Trent richards and Lynch causing natural disasters

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye