PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Coughlin wears NYPD tribute

thenepatsrule

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
My heart goes out to the 2 officers and their family

Code:
http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/12061608/tom-coughlin-new-york-giants-wears-tribute-slain-nypd-officers
It seems to be a Coughlin tribute, and not a Giants team decision. The Giants said Coughlin was the only member of the staff wearing the tribute.

The New York Jets held a moment of silence before Sunday's game against the New England Patriots, and the Brooklyn Nets planned a moment of silence before their game against the Detroit Pistons.

The New York Yankees' Yankee Silver Shield Foundation said it will pay for the college education of Ramos' son, 13-year-old Jaden, as well as another son who is already in college, according to the New York Daily News. Liu did not have children.

Class act.

The pro-Micheal Brown people aren't even grieving for the officers, they've somehow spun this into "unfair media coverage" again. Disgusting.

Last edited:
Class act.

The pro-Micheal Brown people aren't even grieving for the officers, they've somehow spun this into "unfair media coverage" again. Distinguishing.

The people who want the police to be accountable for their actions don't endorse the attack on the cops. At least not the ones I know.

Class act Tom Coughlin.

Obama Holder De Blazio and the rest of his race pimps got what they wanted a race war against the cops.

You are never right, on any issue. So your opinion isn't particularly surprising here.

You are never right, on any issue so your opinion isn't particularly surprising here.

The racial divide in this country is much worse now than it was when Obama entered office.

Many people predicted this, it's now coming to fruition.

Also, most of the "HANDS UP DONT SHOOT" morons are Tweeting things like "Why should Micheal Browns parents have to make a statement on this? Evil media!"

You are never right, on any issue so your opinion isn't particularly surprising here.
You mean like the offensive ,offensive line?
Those two cops were killed by cop hating banger influenced by leftists politicians and media promoting a false narrative.

The racial divide in this country is much worse now than it was when Obama entered office.

Many people predicted this, it's now coming to fruition.

Also, most of the "HANDS UP DONT SHOOT" morons are Tweeting things like "Why should Micheal Browns parents have to make a statement on this? Evil media!"

Agreed. But there are morons with shirts that say 'I Can breath,' and they are shocked when people call them racist and divisive.

If you actually paid attention to the Michael Brown grand jury, you'd realize that it was absolutely ********. My best friend is in law school and basically told me that you can indict a slice of bread if you want to. The person in charge of indicting has to be really incompetent. He doesn't even have to show any defense, but chose to. This clearly shows that he had no intention whatsoever to indict Wilson. You have to realize that a grand jury is NOT a trial. He was not shown to be innocent. Additionally, one of the main 'witnesses' was shown to be a complete fraud. More here > http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/12/...nd-jury-is-a-liar-and-convicted-felon-report/

Now lets talk about Tamir Rice. Was the shooting justified? I don't know. They literally shot him at sight. And the cop was about to be fired from another job because he had "weepy demeanor"

More here > http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/tamir-shot-dismal-gun-skills-previous-job-article-1.2033429

Not saying I condone the outright murder of two innocent cops, but to say that the rhetoric is not justified is absurd. Cops are not being held accountable for their actions.

Agreed. But there are morons with shirts that say 'I Can breath,' and they are shocked when people call them racist and divisive.

If you actually paid attention to the Michael Brown grand jury, you'd realize that it was absolutely ********. My best friend is in law school and basically told me that you can indict a slice of bread if you want to. The person in charge of indicting has to be really incompetent. He doesn't even have to show any defense, but chose to. This clearly shows that he had no intention whatsoever to indict Wilson. You have to realize that a grand jury is NOT a trial. He was not shown to be innocent. Additionally, one of the main 'witnesses' was shown to be a complete fraud. More here > http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/12/...nd-jury-is-a-liar-and-convicted-felon-report/

Now lets talk about Tamir Rice. Was the shooting justified? I don't know. They literally shot him at sight. And the cop was about to be fired from another job because he had "weepy demeanor"

More here > http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/tamir-shot-dismal-gun-skills-previous-job-article-1.2033429

Not saying I condone the outright murder of two innocent cops, but to say that the rhetoric is not justified is absurd. Cops are not being held accountable for their actions.

What about the protesters walking down a NYC street that chanted about killing cops?

That was nice to see them pay respect. People say don't lump all black people together as violent and criminal(which is true, you shouldn't) but at the same time are allowed to lump all cops together as racist. Can't have it both ways. Killing innocent people is never okay.

This clearly shows that he had no intention whatsoever to indict Wilson. You have to realize that a grand jury is NOT a trial. He was not shown to be innocent.
It should have not gone to a grand jury in the first place. There was no evidence to prove probable cause against Wilson.15 out of 20 witnesses backed Wilson's story along with physical evidence.
Hands up don't shoot has no basis in fact of evidence. The media and race pimps have promoted a lie. That low info voters and dumb kids glam onto.

respect to coughlin.

police are the real heroes, not thieves who try to steal a cops weapon!

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back