PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady TV Show? (mod edit: "Tom vs Time"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't listen to what the media and talking eggheads have said about this. It is nothing like that. Watch it for yourself.

I'm planning on it, just wanted to know what i was getting into.

And I am ok with him doing an infomercial. I have recently had an epiphany when it comes to my health. Lost weight, added muscle, and I can do things now at 52 that I couldn't do at 42. So needless to say, I am very interested in how Tom has possibly turned back the hands of time.

Not eating no avocado ice cream, tho. A man has to know his limitations.

I actually loved it and intend to watch all of the episodes. And I was someone who felt lukewarm about it initially.

If you are truly a fan of the Pats and Brady's career this is 100% worth watching.

I actually had to turn off the sports radio. Today has become a classic rock day.

Yeah I heard 98.5 taking a dump on this without it even being out and I said "Nope, Gotta watch it myself". I didn't even know about this until I heard it today and now I'm watching it for the 3rd time, lol.

Gotta share this tease with you all. Brady KEEPS HIS SUSPENSION LETTER from the NFL*. Thanks Goodell! You still motivate him!

View attachment 19438
That was awesome! He has a bit of a crazy look and smile on his eyes when talking about it. The arrogance of the NFL league office has only motivated him further. No surprise but cool to see on video.

Just heard it on EEI, man, that sounded crappy, I would laugh at it if it was about Manning, I dont think this is going to sit well in Boston. Couldnt he wait until after the superbowl? And disagree with me cool, but dont challenge my bonafides, im 60, and have been invested in Boston sports since 1967, this just feels wrong, northern californian goofy Anthony Robbins crap.

Only thing I hated was bleeping out the swears. I mean it's the ****ing internet.

I'd prefer to see an uncensored one at some point. I don't get censorship of that variety in general...but that's just me.

Just heard it on EEI, man, that sounded crappy, I would laugh at it if it was about Manning, I dont think this is going to sit well in Boston. Couldnt he wait until after the superbowl? And disagree with me cool, but dont challenge my bonafides, im 60, and have been invested in Boston sports since 1967, this just feels wrong, northern californian goofy Anthony Robbins crap.

You're fun at parties.

And you heard it from people who probably had not watched it yet. You heard it from media hacks who crap on everything he does. Like I said earlier, if you watch it for yourself, this is nothing like an infomercial. Yes, Guerrero is prominently featured, but he's not "selling" anything. He's showing what he does and saying it works for him. Again, watch it before you shut yourself off completely from it.

Last edited:
Last edited:
You haven't watched it and thus don't really have the right to give an opinion on it. Come back when you do and tell us specifically what is "crappy" about it. Thanks.

Just wish Brady would have waited till after the Superbowl, a Tom Brady infomercial should come out AFTER he wins his 6th superbowl.

You haven't watched it and thus don't really have the right to give an opinion on it. Come back when you do and tell us specifically what is "crappy" about it. Thanks.

You are correct, I only heard some sound bites, so I will watch the whole thing when it comes out, wish he had waited, this is a team first Patriots team, not any one individual, but sure Ill watch it, and come back and maybe have a different opinion.

You are correct, I only heard some sound bites, so I will watch the whole thing when it comes out, wish he had waited, this is a team first Patriots team, not any one individual, but sure Ill watch it, and come back and maybe have a different opinion.
It is already out. So go watch it. It's 15 minutes then give us your critique.

Watch it before you rave about how it is an infomercial. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore