PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady TV Show? (mod edit: "Tom vs Time"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so not like a Patriot. Opening a door for all kinds of distraction. He couldn't have chosen a time after the Superbowl?
Yeah - I’m really surprised this wasn’t held until after the season ends.

Though it’ll certainly get more PR and views now than after the game.

It’s pretty clear that for good or ill Brady is planning the next phase of his life to be the Tony Robbins of TB12 industries. Probably too hard for Brady and AG to pass up the publicity that’ll be ginned up by all the media froth in the lead up to the game.

How the hell does Facebook watch work?

I went to the Tom vs Time facebook page, but I don't see anything under the episodes tab. :(

As an aside, how much you willing to bet everyone slamming Tom on this thread will watch each episode? ;)

One thing that seems interesting.is the pounding on his body to better condition him for the hits he takes in the game.

How the hell does Facebook watch work?

I went to the Tom vs Time facebook page, but I don't see anything under the episodes tab. :(

As an aside, how much you willing to bet everyone slamming Tom on this thread will watch each episode? ;)

I'd watch it. But TFB is good in my book, so why not?

And I'm not saying I'll eat avocado ice cream or what not, but as someone quickly approaching 40 and feeling the pain of years of abuse to my body, the concept of staying at or near peak athleticism interests me a little.

Im telling you guys, the Patriot way is gone.

No more lunch pail guys. Everything is catered in these days or made by the trained Chefs at the Gillette stadium restaurant. Please pass the caviar.

Miss the good old days when they had to sleep on top of the bread spreads to get a discount at a cheap hotel?

Fluff pieces are different.

BB is still very private and selective about who gets in the inner circle. He would never allow Hardknocks access to the Pats in a million years. Edelman is a bump on the log. Widely popular in NE, but his notoriety is limited outside the region.

Brady is a celebrity and in a whole different league. This has grown beyond training and nutrition.

We are in David Beckum and the Spice girls territory.

Belichick would, however, allow people to follow him around and document some of his day to day life for the explicit purpose of making a TV show that sheds some light into what makes him tick. We know this because he's done it. And in his case it even included a bunch of footage of him in the facilities, interacting with players, and even coaching and breaking down some film IIRC: A Football Life: Meet Bill Belichick

I can't really see how this somehow crosses lines that Belichick himself hasn't been crossing for nearly a decade.

Im telling you guys, the Patriot way is gone.

No more lunch pail guys. Everything is catered in these days or made by the trained Chefs at the Gillette stadium restaurant. Please pass the caviar.

Even if we entertain the idea what what you're saying is true, then that just means we won two Super Bowls in three years and are now playing in a third without the 'Patriot Way', so... cool? If we can win this many Super Bowls without it, then **** it I say keep doing what they're doing.

Just watched it on my lunch break. How the hell am I going to get any work done for the next 10 days?

It's up now for those interested.
I'm watching every episode. Got me ready to go run through a damn wall. I'm hooked.

Yeah, wow. I'm in. Can't wait for the next one.

I definitely want to hit the gym with max intensity right now.

Episode 1 could have been longer...

The part where he talks about keeping the suspension letter is GOLD. The way he looks at the camera and says “so thank you”. I loved it!

It's up now for those interested.
I'm watching every episode. Got me ready to go run through a damn wall. I'm hooked.

I thought it was great.

Let's gooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

VERY well done! Looking forward to more.

Those of you who've seen it... is this an infomercial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3